How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ?

Discus and support How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I redeem the code for goty edition for fallout 4. It says it's already been redeemed and I have no way of getting back into the account it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MELEEMASTER428, Oct 11, 2023.

1. How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ?

How do I redeem the code for goty edition for fallout 4. It says it's already been redeemed and I have no way of getting back into the account it was redeemed to. It was on an old xbox and old account I don't have access to anymore.

:)

MELEEMASTER428, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can't. Codes are one time use only so if it's already been redeemed you'd eithet nee the account it was redeemed on or you'd need to buy it for your new account.
  3. EMP Preztio Win User

HELP i cant Download or buy anything

this is stupid.. many peoples have account like i have... and they can buy these DLC. MSP. Redeem a code without Problem...

and i have done MANY stuff on this account.. and i dont wanna do it all over again...

isnt there anyway to change Region to fix it or something??

ugh... why they just do this now Ruining for me...

ive done many Redeem codes that only works for this account... cuz i dont wanna do this thing all over again!

no fix no xbox for me anymore! :(
  4. Every Giraffe Win User

Windows LIve Redeem code

next thing i now have a game registered to this account and cant transfer it to another so again how does this help i still cannot redeem the code nor can i get all that i payed for
  5. drk_shadow83738 Win User

I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that and when I go to xbox and press buy it says the code has been redeemed

Thanks so much for the reply but still I can't buy the game. it is asking how I want to pay for it with like credit debit or PayPal or like phone number all that and there is redeem code also but I already redeemed it so I can't use it again
  6. Smwutches Win User

if i delete the games, will i pay again?

As long as you're using the same account that redeemed the games, you can redownload them without paying again.
Thema:

1. How can I redeem this code without paying for it all over again ? - Similar Threads - redeem code without

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360: So i bought red dead redemption on eneba but for some reason the code is only redeemable on xbox 360 even tho is playable on series x i contacted support they dont do a thing, what can i do to...
  5. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  6. Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?: I recently redeemed a 1 month PC Game Pass from Microsoft Rewards, which i immediately went to redeem it. However, when I went to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem , I put in the code...
  7. Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card: I want to redeem my gift card code, yet for some reason it wont let me do that unless I add recurring credit card. How do I fix this? [img] 9cd92cc1-c8ed-4965-a429-2948a17b797a
  8. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  9. **** I CANT REDEEM MY XBOX LIVE CODE WITHOUT AN ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    **** I CANT REDEEM MY XBOX LIVE CODE WITHOUT AN ERROR: i have been receiving an error code everything time i try to redeem my xbox live membership.... Can you guys please help me out here??!!!! 27bf8471-b6c1-49d8-a5e9-cfb93e4fc98c
  10. How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect?: Hello everyone :) How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect" Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it :) Have a nice day or...