how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

Discus and support how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by falco.floof, Aug 15, 2023.

1. falco.floof
    falco.floof Guest

my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I can redeem this robux gift card?

:)

falco.floof, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Falco.floof,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

I'm sorry but You can only redeem a Gift Card that is denominated in the same currency as the country where your account is registered. In other words, you cannot redeem a Gift Card, which is denominated in United States Dollars, to a Roblox account that is denominated in another currency, such as Euros.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. Georges C. Win User

Gifting Gift cards.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Greatnate30447, unfortunately the message is correct, Gift cards can only be redeemed in their respective countries.

In addition, they can redeem a Gift card from another country, this gift card would have to be from that specific country.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gift DLC to friend in another country

No. You and your friend are in two different regions, so gifts cannot be redeemed from another country. You could purchase an American gift card with the required funds to purchase the add-ons, and give your friend the gift card, so he/she can purchase the add-ons themselves.
  5. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
  6. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
Thema:

1. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent? - Similar Threads - redeem robux gift

2. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  3. Did not get robux i redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not get robux i redeemed: i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd
  4. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...
  5. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  6. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  7. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

in XBoX on Windows
    When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...: When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question c4340b62-777e-4244-a40c-c280a70a13a6
  8. Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?: Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices? f94f9375-4558-46de-b06f-f4279a480eff
  9. is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?: please tell me yes or no if it is possible. 28a49519-31bc-486f-ac49-95cb71d3a4ab
  10. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...