How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and...

Discus and support How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. My account was hacked and I cannot get back into it. I have a separate SSD with all the data still intact but I am not sure if I can still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaime Garza2, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Jaime Garza2
    Jaime Garza2 Guest

How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and...

Hello. My account was hacked and I cannot get back into it. I have a separate SSD with all the data still intact but I am not sure if I can still access the Microsoft account stored in it. I have purchased Minecraft on the account and still have the gift card intact. It's been a while since I've been on the account and I'm starting to lose hope. My xbox gamertag is 'FaithzMC' if that helps. I am using a Windows 11 PC, originally Windows 10 with a Core i5 8365U processor, and 40 GB of RAM, originally 8 GB of RAM. I also have 1TB of storage, originally 256 GB of storage. I've tried to submit a recovery form but it wasn't approved. I've tried everything that Microsoft support told me to do but it gave me no success. Please help me, I really need the account back. It has my OneDrive pictures, and many more things.

I cannot insert an image right now because this is bugging out on me. How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and... :(

EDIT: I inserted the image successfully now. How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and... :)

How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and... [​IMG]

:)

Jaime Garza2, Aug 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and password changed?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and password changed?

Hello Jaime Garza2,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox account

You need to call your credit card company and cancels yours cards ASAP!!! You can try and go through account recovery but Im pretty sure password and email address has been changed. When you go through account recovery they sends an email to your address
    on file. If its no longer your account its no use because you wont get the emails. Not sure how it was hacked but this is a VERY unfortunate situation ;/
  5. Iceyz16 Win User

My account has been hacked by someone

First of all, yesterday my account has been hacked and my email has been removed. Same goes to my phone number. Now, I lost access to every microsoft products. I already filled in the recovery form many times and still cannot recover it. When I called the microsoft department, there is nothing else they can do other than terminate my ORIGINAL account and I need to re-buy all the microsoft product. I still access the microsoft authenticator but the email is change to the hacked one.
  6. CorinWard Win User

Account Hacked and Email changed

The problem is its my entire microsoft account that has been hacked but theres no category for that on the forums. I tried both those pages but as my email has been changed there's no way to troubleshoot. I can easily prove my account as I can prove access
    to the initial set up email, card numbers and my identity.
Thema:

1. How can I recovery my Microsoft account that has been hacked and that has its email and... - Similar Threads - recovery Microsoft account

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  4. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  5. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  6. Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support: I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months after I recovered the account. Yes, it pissed...
  7. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  8. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  9. microsoft account recovery form questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account recovery form questions.: I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or...
  10. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670