How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

Discus and support How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anonymous UserUS, Nov 4, 2023.

1. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After migrating my mojang account to my microsoft account, my UUID was changed, and I need help recovering that original UUID, who can I contact and what can i do? (i mainly need to figure out who to contact, because there is no clear support for minecraft, mojang keeps telling me to go to microsoft, and microsoft keeps telling me to go to mojang.)

:)

Anonymous UserUS, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Jay Chojo Win User

Also note that account migration may have implications for the unique ID associated with your Minecraft account, and it may not be possible to recover the original UUID after migration.
    So as you said, we might not recover our original UUID even if we go through customer support for both Mojang/Minecraft and Microsoft and have undeniable proof of account ownership. Then how can I make sure to be able to reclaim the data linked to my previous account ?? I have already contacted Mojang/Minecraft but they keep redirecting me to Microsoft and if I get redirected back to Mojang/Minecraft then I'll be able to conclude that I won't recover my data and that this migration process made me lose all of it.

So here's my request :
    Use this UUID (125245d3-14d5-49d8-8af4-29833ff35720) from the account named LofiAxo to replace this account's UUID (7b4ba68e-ceb3-4ad8-8bb3-845464c083c2) which is called UnknownAxo.

If you need account ownership proof I have some undeniable ones, just contact me through email.

Thank you for your time !
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties trying to recover the original UUID of your Mojang account after migrating to a Microsoft account. Account migration may result in changes to the unique identification (UUID) associated with the account. Here are some suggestions that might help you solve this problem:

Contact Minecraft/Mojang Support: Even if you were told to go to Microsoft support, I would recommend trying to contact Minecraft or Mojang support again. Explain your problem in detail and mention that the migration to your Microsoft account has changed your UUID. Be sure to provide any additional relevant information, such as your account username and any proof of ownership you may have.

Explore the Minecraft forums and community: You can search the official Minecraft forums or online community to see if other users have experienced a similar problem and found a solution. Sometimes community members can offer helpful advice or share their own experiences on addressing account migration issues.

Consider contacting Microsoft support: If you have been unsuccessful in contacting Minecraft/Mojang support, you can also try contacting Microsoft support again. Explain the situation and mention that Mojang has referred you to them. Be sure to provide all relevant information about your account and the migration you have performed.

Remember that support processes can take time and you may need to be persistent to get a satisfactory response. Also note that account migration may have implications for the unique ID associated with your Minecraft account, and it may not be possible to recover the original UUID after migration.

I hope this information is useful to you and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your problem.

Best regards.
  4. SörenHaßdorf Win User

Hello,

currently i have the exact same issue. I successfully migrated in november 2021 and the UUID didnt seem to have carried over. I aswell cant get into contact with anyone. I would love to talk about that topic with you.
  5. Nessai33 Win User

Lost account after minecraft migration

Hello again,

so i spoke with Xbox helper and he told me that my minecraft java edition from Xbox Game Pass doesn't exist after the migration and it can't be recovered,

but how is that possible that account can be deleted without any warning, and can't be recovered because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Also in FAQ about migration there is no information what will happen when you migrate mojang account to microsoft account that has java edition minecraft.
  6. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

I am trying to recover my microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft of which have been migrated from mojang. How could i know the email if the hacker has changed it?
Thema:

1. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating? - Similar Threads - recover original mojang

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...: I’m getting worried as I’ve spent a fair few penny’s on that account on games and add on packs etc, I have no access to the email associated with the account or the mobile number, but I can proof...