How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

Discus and support How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb High, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Caleb High
    Caleb High Guest

Hello, please read this!

I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my favourite world since i was 6 and everything was gone, I couldn't look around and I was stuck in a basic Steve skin. I'm 16 now and after a long time I really want to know if I can fix this, as it was my childhood.

Please, if there's anything I can do to get my world back, could you please help me?

Thanks,

Caleb

:)

Caleb High, Oct 23, 2023
  2. Caleb High Win User

Hi

I may have made a copy of the world but i don’t really think so.

If I buy a controller for the console and were to make a copy of it while still corrupted, would that work maybe?

Thanks for replying anyways,

I appreciate it
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Caleb.

I regret to inform you, but if you didn’t back up the world before it got corrupted, it is not possible to get your world back.

It is always suggested to regularly back up our worlds.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Caleb H. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your Minecraft Xbox 360 world is corrupted.

Would I know if you backed up this world before the corruption, or no backup has been made?
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  6. zaphunter Win User

Error 0x80a4001b Regular Xbox one

So somehow overnight it fixed itself enough to allow me to resign in with my gamertag and my settings seem to re-synced. However, I tried to pop onto my Minecraft world first and it corrupted the save data of a world. I'm trying to recover it now- but as for the xbox issue, I don't know how, but it's more or less resolved after three system resets and clearing all my accounts which seems to have corrupted save data. I'm worried that it will have corrupted more than a little Minecraft world, will return with an update later.
Thema:

1. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world - Similar Threads - recover corrupted Minecraft

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. Can you recover a corrupted save file on an Xbox 360 console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you recover a corrupted save file on an Xbox 360 console?: I was playing LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens on my Xbox 360 E, and my game froze while the "Do not turn off your console or remove your hard drive while this image is displayed" image was on...