How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten

Discus and support How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend accidentally overwrites my asphalt 9 id with new player id I lost all my previous player id game data It would be great to get back my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRUTHVI YOGANAND, Nov 12, 2022.

1. How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten

My friend accidentally overwrites my asphalt 9 id with new player id

I lost all my previous player id game data

It would be great to get back my previous data

:)

PRUTHVI YOGANAND, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

PRUTHVI, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

I don't like to give more news, but unfortunately when a save gets corrupted, erased, or suffers some damage, there's really no way to recover it, friend.

This process is final.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DominumStige Win User

sims 4 slots missing

Hi!

If the slot has been deleted, it can not be recovered as the save has been overwritten. On the

PC version
    it would have been possible (probably).
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

Hello Temp,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with missing content. There is one thing we can try and see if it syncs with your data. Go to settings>storage>clear local saves. This will force the game to sync and if the data is there will sync
    to your game. If it has been overwritten however, there is no way of recovering the data. The developer 2K may be able to help also.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. {Parity} Win User

I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?

No, once a saved file has been deleted or overwritten there is no way to recover it.
  6. DominumStige Win User

My memory data is gone

Hi!

If the data has not been overwritten with a new save, you can try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again. Once the game is started, the data will sync again.
Thema:

1. How can I recover my game data that has been overwritten - Similar Threads - recover game data

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  5. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  6. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  7. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  8. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  9. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  10. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...