How can I recover an old hotmail account

Discus and support How can I recover an old hotmail account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, I made a hotmail account over a decade ago that is connected to my EA account. This email is locked because I forgot the password and did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scott Woodward1, Oct 7, 2023.

1. How can I recover an old hotmail account

Hey,

I made a hotmail account over a decade ago that is connected to my EA account. This email is locked because I forgot the password and did not have access to the old phone number attached to it either. The email is literally my full name: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but somehow I cannot provide the correct information to gain access to the account. I have tried the recovery form multiple times but it keeps saying the info provided is not correct. Is there any other way I can prove my identity. Like birth ceritificate, drivers license, passport etc.. And if not, how can I go about regaining access to the account, as I cannot remove the email from my EA account until I do.

:)

Scott Woodward1, Oct 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How can I recover an old hotmail account