How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

Discus and support How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marley Fisher, Jun 9, 2024.

1. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is possible how can you recover them?

:)

Marley Fisher, Jun 9, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

Hi, Marley! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear your games were deleted.

If your hard drive was formatted, the only way to get the games back is to reinstall them.

• You can reinstall your digital games at any time by signing in to the account you used to purchase them and then going to My games and apps > Full Library > Owned Games.

• Disc-based games will have to be reinstalled from their respective discs.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. DeathXofXAces Win User

how to delete

So I just updated my Xbox 360 and it said I could format my hard drive so I did,formatted my data that was all

On the hard drive and now it's all gone how do I get it back?
  4. supermoneyfunny Win User

Cant play DLC games offline now!?!

I formatted my hard drive on accident and just redownloaded it but it doesnt seem to work either...
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

How to recover moved data from an xbox 360 flash drive?

not if they were moved to the hard drive and the hard drive was formatted. but as I said you can recover the profiles but all the saves would be gone unless they were backed up on say the cloud sorry.
  6. IZACAMPINAGAIN Win User

update failed error

what would happen if I format my hard drive and can I recover my gamer and login info
Thema:

1. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident? - Similar Threads - recover games hard

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  7. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  8. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  9. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...