How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

Discus and support How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aki Kira, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Aki Kira
    Aki Kira Guest

So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page or the minecraft's official website which just directs it to microsoft but it didn't seem to work. I'm wondering if my account was deleted because I was unable to get in nor am I able to change the password. This happened so suddenly which confused me and most microsoft questions doesn't cover this. I just want to be able to play minecraft again without having to pay for it again. This feels a bit unfair considering this was done without my knowledge, and I think the possibility of me violating terms in microsoft is very unlikely unless someone hacked into my account.

:)

Aki Kira, Mar 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: