How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

Discus and support How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew Waechter, Jan 8, 2024.

1. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not work so the only other clickable option on the page was to create a new account, I thought if I made a new account using the same email they would still link to my minecraft username and info. That did not work so I checked my email to see if anyone had changed my password and email. Someone did, this person is located in Mexico (I have never lived or been to) and deleted my email and phone number from the account whilst adding their own email. And because I made a new account using my original email there is no record of any malicious activity including the deletion of my information. I have bank statements proving I bought the account. I have the verification emails that this person used to delete my information (which I could not deny as I was sleeping at the time that the email was sent. I know the username of said account (which they proceeded to change, but I still know the new name). So my whole question is how can I recover my account, this account has money other than the purchasing of the game on it, such as in game purchases for minecraft servers, as well as hundreds of hours on worlds, servers, etc. There should be 100% no doubt in anyones mind that the account I am speaking of is my account. So why can't I just be given the new information. I will atatch pictures of the emails I was sent, with my name blurred out and what happened, to be clear his email is rayraygun55. The first image being someone signing into my account. Second image is him adding his information. Third image being my information deleted.

:)

Andrew Waechter, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Andrew W, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted there is nothing to do unfortunately), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Jay_answers Win User

Account hacked

Email hacked and also xbox hacked. Sorry to hear that.

All you can do is recover your email account first (and see what else has been compromised), and then recover the xbox account (and any other accounts that were compromised from the stolen email account).
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal

I see, if the hacker removed the yahoo email from the Microsoft account you can try these methods to recover the account

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

But if the Yahoo email was hacked as well, you need to reach Yahoo support

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security reasons
  5. UddipMayur Win User

Forgot email

Wait, recently there was an alert that came to email that there was an unrecognised log in. Does that means it was hacked? How can I recover it?
  6. Justine javier Win User

hacked

my epic account was hacked and they changed my email and password, how do I recover it?
    How i back my Facebook account no e-mail access so how i achange the password
Thema:

1. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account - Similar Threads - Recover Hacked Email

2. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  3. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down: Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of his data is possibly lost. Xbox support saying...
  4. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  5. My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?: One day, I opened the Xbox app, and it asked me to sign in. I entered my email, but it didn't recognize it. I suspect that a hacker gained access to my account and changed the email. To confirm...
  6. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  7. Account hacked, email/password changed/ would like to recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email/password changed/ would like to recover: Was in a discord server and was asked to verify. All they needed was an IGN and email. After they had a request code shown. As I had been ratted before I didnt use the proper microsoft email, but...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?: Hello, My Microsoft account has recently been hacked and deleted. The hacker changed the email and messed around with security info. Can Microsoft by any chance (given enough proof) transfer my...
  9. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  10. Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover: Somebody hacked into my account and changed the email. I can't open a ticket or do anything because the account no longer exists under my email. The account is an old one I only used because I own...