How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account

Discus and support How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox community, a bit of time ago my old account named EeriestChip4010 or EeriestChip401 was deleted due to the hacking of someone and im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mason Hickey, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Mason Hickey
    Mason Hickey Guest

Hello Xbox community, a bit of time ago my old account named EeriestChip4010 or EeriestChip401 was deleted due to the hacking of someone and im wondering if its possible im able to recover my fortnite account or that account again. sadly though i dont remember any of the information, i could ask my friend and post a message on here again about it thanks and happy gaming

:)

Mason Hickey, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Mason Hickey Win User

you see this would be helpfull but it was about 2 years ago when my account was undergoing deletion and im pretty sure its deleted by now, sorry
  3. Vardagul Win User

Thank you for your response, Mason. I understand your frustration and if I were in your shoes, I would feel the same. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do since it's been years, I'm afraid it might not be possible to recover your account.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Vardagul Win User

Hi Mason! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing. I understand your frustration. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

It will take 60 days for your Microsoft/Xbox account to be deleted completely. You can try to recover your hacked account using this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

For additional information please refer to this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...s-closed-5ce9281c-99eb-423b-9b5c-2b69a7701dc2

Since your Fortnite has been compromised, you can try these steps:

1. Try to sign in to the Epic game website and log in to your account.
    2. Go to your “Account” page.
    3. Select “Password & Security.”
    4. Change your password in the “Change Your Password” section.

Note: For the security of your account, you should choose a password unique to those of your other online accounts.

Source:

https://www.fortnite.com/news/protecting-your-epic-account

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. CESARCANTU1 Win User

Can I Recover a Deleted Account?

If you know your password and email and he does not then you should have no problem and he won't be able to delete your account for good. He can delete the account from his Xbox yes, but only in a way that the account won't be on that Xbox anymore while
    the account still exists and can be used on your or other consoles with the log-in information.

For the games, purchases and all other data... If games were bought on your account then they will stay in the account. Same goes for friends and most saved data.

Good Luck and happy holidays!
  6. Vardagul Win User

How to retrieve hacked and deleted Microsoft account

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Once the Microsoft account is deleted, it will not be possible to recover your Minecraft account.

However, if you can still see your Minecraft account being used by the hacker, it means your Microsoft account is still not yet deleted.

You can try to recover your account by following the interactive tool at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

1. How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account - Similar Threads - recover deleted account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  4. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. can you recover a deleted account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you recover a deleted account?: hi my account has recently got deleted (im using the same email) without my permission do to a scam from a discord server they went in after getting my email somehow got my password and after 5...
  10. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...