how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

Discus and support how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shreyaskumar_1805, Nov 26, 2020.

1. how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i minimize apps.

:)

shreyaskumar_1805, Nov 26, 2020
  2. SergioGaspar Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

the games that i launch in xbox for windows 10 in full screen when i need to look UP or Down always shows the windows bar or the top window to minimize the game, cant figure it out what to do and cant play inumerous games because of it.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

xbox game bar screen recording black screen

Hi Enlopz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> i would also like to add that the screen record was named “control panel”

Game Bar names recordings after the app it was recording, so in this case it was recording the Control Panel.

Game Bar can only record one app window, it will record the app which was focused when you started the recording. It cannot switch to recording another app after you begin recording.

> i would also like to fix this specific screen recording as it is important for me.

I'm afraid it won't be possible to fix this recording. Game Bar only recorded that specific window; you can't go back and change that as any other data was not captured during the recording.

If you wish to record your whole screen, I recommend using a different recording app such as OBS. Game Bar is designed for recording games, hence why it can only capture one window at a time.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

Unofficial info on party chat problems with Diablo 3

Ususally the party app docks itself to the right of the screen. You need to have it minimized i.e. "undocked" before starting the game.
  5. KennethGitter Win User

Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass

I have the exact same issue. Windows 8.1 and I open SmartGlass (release and beta versions), and get a green window. Then it kind of crashes by minimizing the window but not actually launching, you can click the app to make the green screen pop back up for
    a second only to minimize again but not actually load.
  6. SidearmAssassin Win User

Unable to load You Tube videos the past 2 days

This has been the same issue for me the past few days. Youtube loads and I can see my video options, but when I select a video it just goes black with a spinning-loading thing in the middle of the screen. I've uninstall and reinstalled with no improvement.
    I tested my upload and download speeds and they exceed the minimal requirements. No other app is having issues. Any additional recommendations?
Thema:

how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

1. how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video... - Similar Threads - record screen minimize

2. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  4. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared: All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on? 7920cd02-1881-4dd0-8f6a-17744584e76a
  5. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  8. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  9. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  10. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690