how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them

Discus and support how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey i went to game stop a few months ago when a friend was buying a game the guy asked me if i had a rewards account then he looked it up said the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by funnywilly, Oct 27, 2016.

1. funnywilly
    funnywilly Guest

how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them

hey i went to game stop a few months ago when a friend was buying a game the guy asked me if i had a rewards account then he looked it up said the game would be cheaper if i had used the points that i had stored up but i believe i need to renew something
    for this to happen can you please help me turn my points into microsoft currency

:)

funnywilly, Oct 27, 2016
  2. I believe i have missing points

The staff does not work weekends. They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply. They will review your account to see if there are any issues. To expedite, you may want to post what exactly you feel could be
    missing. Remember not to post any personal information how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them :)

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Oct 27, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I believe i have missing points

Hello Joe Deertay x,

Game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award payback. Since the overwhelming majority of your purchases have been some form of Game Consumable purchase (Call of Duty Points, Madden or FIFA points) they have not awarded payback. From our
    FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Regarding your Game purchases from last month, also from our FAQ:

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated February's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

If your question is about the Simply Rewarding offer, keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to process new purchases, so if you have only recently made a purchase, it is too early to see those Credits pending. However, consumable purchases should
    be applicable to that offer.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

He may have been referring to a Gamestop rewards card which is separate from the Xbox rewards program. If you're not signed up already, you would need to sign up at
    Xbox Live Rewards in order to start earning credits. If you already are signed up, your statement on the MyRewards section of the site will list if you have any credits pending and if you've already had any deposited.
    Credits are automatically deposited once you have at least 5,000 credits pending.

Smwutches, Oct 27, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello funnywilly,

To build off Smwutches response, we see multiple Credit events for your account, which you can review for yourself from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. We see you have multiple deposits for your account, and you can verify their deposit as currency
    into your Microsoft Account from the commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative dollar amount (since we are awarding you additional currency).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

He may have been referring to a Gamestop rewards card which is separate from the Xbox rewards program. If you're not signed up already, you would need to sign up at
    http://rewards.xbox.com in order to start earning credits. If you already are signed up, your statement on the MyRewards section of the site will list if you have any credits pending and if you've already had any deposited.
    Credits are automatically deposited once you have at least 5,000 credits pending.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello funnywilly,

To build off Smwutches response, we see multiple Credit events for your account, which you can review for yourself from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. We see you have multiple deposits for your account, and you can verify their deposit as currency
    into your Microsoft Account from the commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative dollar amount (since we are awarding you additional currency).
  8. SveaJulia Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

Did this ever get resolved? And if so how? Because I'm having the same problem and no one at Microsoft rewards have gotten back to me and I never got a confirmation email but it took my points.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Joe Deertay x,

Game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, and do not award payback. Since the overwhelming majority of your purchases have been some form of Game Consumable purchase (Call of Duty Points, Madden or FIFA points) they have not awarded payback. From our
    FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Regarding your Game purchases from last month, also from our FAQ:

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated February's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

If your question is about the Simply Rewarding offer, keep in mind that it takes us up to 96 hours to process new purchases, so if you have only recently made a purchase, it is too early to see those Credits pending. However, consumable purchases should
    be applicable to that offer.
  10. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

The staff does not work weekends. They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply. They will review your account to see if there are any issues. To expedite, you may want to post what exactly you feel could be
    missing. Remember not to post any personal information :)
Thema:

1. how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them - Similar Threads - reclaim rewards points

2. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  3. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  4. How to reclaim old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reclaim old gamertag?: I recently recovered my email address and my gamertag is no longer associated with it it has been like 5 years since I last had an Xbox trying to figure out how to associate my email with my old...
  5. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  6. how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...: When going to sign into my Xbox account I am faced with a foreign email that requires a password in order to access my account. I also have had unrecognisable payments made from my account so can...
  7. Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?: Hi Friends, This may take a while please allow me to explain. 2 years ago I decided to take a brake from gaming and focus on my job/career. At the time I used to have an Xbox 360, formatted the...
  8. I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate: Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my country (spain) or i need to do something else, if...
  9. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points: I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360 is not supported. Please advise....
  10. Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag: Hi, I tried to close my old live account so i could transfer the gamertag to this account. Unfortunatly since the old account is closed, i still cant change my name! how can i fix this?...