How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live?

Discus and support How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't prove who I am through the security questions as none of them apply to me, it was set up especially for xbox live, I didn't send emails nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FormerFish65865, Jan 25, 2016.

1. How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live?

I can't prove who I am through the security questions as none of them apply to me, it was set up especially for xbox live, I didn't send emails nor remember the day, month, year etc. I have opened a new live account now but wanted my old profile and gamer
    tag. I am now toying with the idea of cancelling they xbox live payments that are due for that account. Can anyone help?

:)

FormerFish65865, Jan 25, 2016
  2. !!!!!!!help with my parental email reset help help please !!!!!!

well after the update of the new dashboard you had to put a parental email in and my parents got a new email and have forgotten there old password what do i do ? how do i get back on my account or reset that email

OpTiC sLyElSeYz, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

does anybody know how to retrieve a forgotten email and password for a modded account for Xbox one I'll do anything to get this back

xx777dogxx dead, Jan 25, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Ya answers.Microsoft.com

Work with them and if they can't help you can then talk to xbox escalations

(They won't unless your have existing cases with Microsoft account services at that website)

ngocphi, Jan 25, 2016
  5. TrueBlueTK
    TrueBlueTK Guest
    Luckily there is hope!

See, if you call your local Xbox support, they will be delighted to help.

All you need to do is to fill out the questionnaires.

Call support and provide them with;

1 - The reference number you recieved in the contact email

2 - Find your console ID (Xbox 360) or your device ID (Xbox One)

3 - The contact email you provided in the recovery steps.

4 - Possibly an IP address on you Network. (whatismyip.com)

5 - When was the profile last signed in to the console.

With this info they can then take care of the issue and send you a reset link to the alternative email.

Please do not post any of the above details on the forums.

Good luck How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live? :)

TrueBlueTK, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Just to add on that. Unfortunately, if you have a new console and you don't have the old console anymore where the profile was last signed in, then it can't be escalated. The Console ID needed should be from the old console where the profile has been downloaded.

SingCongButas25, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TrueBlueTK Win User

Luckily there is hope!

See, if you call your local Xbox support, they will be delighted to help.

All you need to do is to fill out the questionnaires.

Call support and provide them with;

1 - The reference number you recieved in the contact email

2 - Find your console ID (Xbox 360) or your device ID (Xbox One)

3 - The contact email you provided in the recovery steps.

4 - Possibly an IP address on you Network. (whatismyip.com)

5 - When was the profile last signed in to the console.

With this info they can then take care of the issue and send you a reset link to the alternative email.

Please do not post any of the above details on the forums.

Good luck :)
  8. ngocphi Win User

Ya answers.Microsoft.com

Work with them and if they can't help you can then talk to xbox escalations

(They won't unless your have existing cases with Microsoft account services at that website)
  9. SingCongButas25 Win User

Just to add on that. Unfortunately, if you have a new console and you don't have the old console anymore where the profile was last signed in, then it can't be escalated. The Console ID needed should be from the old console where the profile has been downloaded.
  10. 21f885d8-e0af-4873-8 Win User

Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team

Yes it's legit.

If you contacted support reguarding a password reset or windows live ID issue this is the email they would have sent you.
  11. Dethkook Win User

The e-mail address associated with my Xbox account no longer works.

When I called XBox, the phone system even says OUR AGENTS CANNOT HELP WITH A FORGOTTEN PASSWORD.

The email and password are the MICROSOFT ACCOUNT and just sign in to Xbox LIVE. Quit telling people to call support for forgotten passwords - they can't help.

Only account.live.com can fix the problem, and this was told to me by many agents at Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. How can I put a case forward reguarding forgotten email password for xbox live? - Similar Threads - put case forward

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  7. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  8. So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on: So I got banned for 4 days for my gamerpic that isn’t inappropriate or has profanity in it. So I’m wondering why I’ve been banned and I’m wondering if they are even gonna fix this or I’m just not...
  9. I put a xbox one in a pc case. Hope you like it Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    I put a xbox one in a pc case. Hope you like it Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bryce_TheDice [link] [comments]
  10. In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In case of problem in my console, may I buy other console and put the internal hard disc of ...: I would like to save work of downloading all the games installed in my hard disc. c58dcb4f-d8f9-46e5-b883-4375df55dcd1