How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

Discus and support How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain...

I tried to play Sable several times and ever after 5-10 minutes in game, the display turns black but i am still able to continue playing, so it seems like the game keeps running, only the graphical unit is closed down.

After a restart, i can continue as before, but some minutes ingame, again the display turns black but the game keeps running. I had this issue with some other games before, but i can't remember which games How can i provide feedback about games shutting down the Display but still remain... :(

All other games run flawless, i can spend a whole day in Night City, but whenever i try to run Sable the screen turns black after some time.

My problem is how to provide feedback via the report a problem App. The tracing function doesn't seem to work, i had my Series X running the whole day waiting for the tracing function to start. :/

I reported the Problem always short after a restart, but i can't imagine that there will be some cluefull data provided.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Sep 27, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: