How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

Discus and support How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avery Wheeler, Jun 16, 2023.

1. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix it so I can play

:)

Avery Wheeler, Jun 16, 2023
  2. darkist1 Win User

Random party invites

Yeah sometimes, or when im playing Rainbow six siege, and i get a msg telling me how bad i am :'D
  3. Smwutches Win User

How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

You would need a Gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold) in order to play online.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan

you need Xbox live gold to play online, as rainbow six is an online only game as far as I know, you need gold to play it

Xbox live gold is included in GamePass ultimate
  5. Nguyen Doan Quoc Tha Win User

Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

I am signed into the same account that i have xbox gamepass on but the only game i cant play is rainbow six siege
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
Thema:

1. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege - Similar Threads - play online tells

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  5. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  6. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  7. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  8. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  9. I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...: Tell me to pay to play online when I bought the ultimate to play online ed37037a-f4cd-4dee-bbf2-ba324109817f
  10. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82