How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

Discus and support How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello gamers! I would like some help with a question i have, is it possible to i play my vault saved on my phone on my xbox one? My vault from fallout... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Uchiha_Sasuke, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

Hello gamers! I would like some help with a question i have, is it possible to i play my vault saved on my phone on my xbox one? My vault from fallout shelter i mean, without not having to go on pc. Since mine is unfortunely broken.

:)

Uchiha_Sasuke, Jul 18, 2020
  2. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  3. Pepsiholic251 Win User

Fallout Shelter broken?

I have only been playing fallout shelter on my pc. Never had a problem. Went to go check on my vault last night, sync problems. Also when I tried to play off line, it gave me 3 new vaults. I spent the last 5 months building these 3 vaults... to lose
    it like this sucks! If it can't be fixed, I will start a new hobby like picking boogers! That won't ever fail!
  4. crobar702 Win User

Service not working

Right but I can play a free downloaded game like fallout shelter ...so what's going on...I can't even play my discs
  5. CottonCandyYuMm Win User

Fallout Shelter Not loading

I'm having issues loading the game. It's been working perfectly fine for me since it came out on Xbox, I woke up and went to check on my Vault to complete a quest, at first it kept saying "Syncing data for Fallout Shelter".

I reset my internet thinking maybe it was a connection issue, still didn't work. I exited out of game who knows how many times, and restarted it. It's no longer saying that it is syncing data, but instead it won't load anything, the game will start, but
    Vault List, entering Vault nothing loads. Oh and it doesn't even show that I have a Vault made, which is gonna **** me off due to the fact I spent money on it, and I'm not in the mood for Bethesda's **** to wipe my game clean of any progress.
  6. BMK812 Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

Fallout shelter can get addicting! I keep losing all my residents to deathclaw raids though! XD
Thema:

How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

1. How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - play saved vault

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the)...: How to find recently played games that were saved in the file on the game ( hobbit the) Lego game. 99b8caea-e607-4b36-8a8c-8b37df47f430
  6. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  7. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  8. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  9. Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?: Hello, well. I was playing Starfield and got to the end of the game. But when you have to decide between if you want to be a Starborn or go back, I decided to become a Starborn so I could see what...
  10. Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?: I have been playing Starfield on my Series S and then I go to play on my steamdeck via cloud gaming. This is fine, it syncs the saves from the servers that have been uploaded from my Series S but...