how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?

Discus and support how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can play fortnite through the xcloud website but how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? I would like to play fortnite through the xbox pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eduardo Martinez Padilla, May 12, 2024.

1. how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app?

I can play fortnite through the xcloud website but how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? I would like to play fortnite through the xbox pc app using cloud gaming

:)

Eduardo Martinez Padilla, May 12, 2024
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

they are only allowed to provide access via the browser version of cloud.
  3. Ugad Win User

Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

How, Through the xbox app. I tried and can only find a way to play your Xbox on the PC
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Fortnite V Bucks code on PC

no as you have to get vbucks via ingame or through the epic store on pc, fortnite on pc has nothing to do with microsoft or xbox.

you can redeem on pc via xbox app or store but to access them you need to be on xbox console version of the game.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Linking Microsoft Accounts

Hello Dancing,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can download Fortnite on the Xbox app on the PC and play there, or there is a pc version also that will allow you to play. You then can play with your son on Fortnite as long as cross play is enabled
    on the Xbox. Also make sure to add each other as epic friends and can invite from there too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

How do i redeem code on pc

if it was redeemed via microsoft store or xbox app then you need to load fortnite on an xbox console or via xcloud for it to sync to your epic account, if you play on pc then all future purchases are better done in game or through epic store.
Thema:

1. how can I play fortnite through the xbox pc app? - Similar Threads - play fortnite through

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  4. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  5. Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play fortnite on my pc on controller but my controller is acting like a...: Ive tryed to change things in steam and in control panel please help me cebf506c-990f-499d-9132-9c0eac4fd456
  6. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  7. I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when...: I regularly play with a person on Fortnite. I see when they play but they cannot see when I’m on. I have them on my list but it still says “add friend”. I can’t add them on Xbox or epic. When I...
  8. I cant play fortnite at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fortnite at all: whenever i try it just says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later” and its been saying this for the past 4 weeks. What do i do to fix...
  9. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  10. Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...: Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv speakers I need to hear the party chat through the tv b2f6016b-9af9-449e-9621-bb0a7e543b5f