How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

Discus and support How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vito Genovese, Oct 25, 2023.

1. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but this is not displayed in the game. (The cross-platform is included and both have a 128-player version of the game.)

:)

Vito Genovese, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Vito G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It's a pleasure to talk to you today, I will do everything possible so that you can play this wonderful game with your friend.

You should note that to play Battlefield 2042 with friends on different platforms, make sure you both have EA accounts and are added as friends. If the friend request doesn't appear in-game, try restarting the game or checking the privacy settings in your EA profile.

Follow these steps to verify the privacy of your EA profile:

1. Sign in to your EA account on the official EA website.
    2. Navigate to the "Account Settings" or "Privacy" section.
    3. Explore the available options and make sure your privacy settings allow you to receive friend requests and display them in-game.
    4. Save the changes and close the page.
    5. Restart the game and check if you can now receive and display friend requests.

Let me know if this information was of great help to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. HAWTPOCKET 57 Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

I'm having issues inside battlefield 2042 with inviting a friend (plays on xbox one X) and I play on Xbox series S, they are on my xbox friends list but not on my battlefield list, I tried typing their EA name and it doesn't show up, I had them look me up and the same for them...any ideas?

Thanks
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

If it is multiplayer modes you nerd Cote to play multiplayer

This applies to online only battlefield especially like battlefield 2042
  6. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
Thema:

1. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? - Similar Threads - play battlefield 2042

2. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  3. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  4. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  5. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...
  6. Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade: What can’t I play battlefield five. It says I need to upgrade 0bae8cac-a2b0-42d6-a279-5276e4e9f21f
  7. Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play

in XBoX on Windows
    Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play: So today i downloaded Battlefield 2042 on EA play app whose subscription i got with xbox game pass for pc, the problem is i am not able to run it, Easy anti cheat is causing issue and then ea app...
  8. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  9. Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play: So I have Battlefield 2042 preordered, and I was trying to go through the steps that Xbox had put up on their support site with regards to how they knew that accounts that had preordered the game...
  10. Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder battlefield 2042 and on launch day I can’t play: I preorder 2042 2-3 months ago and I completed the purchase 107$ today was early launch day for preorder so I went to play and it says I don’t own so I deleted it thinking it was glitched and I...