How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?

Discus and support How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email, without changing the rest of the things in this email, thus passing only the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvandroH, Jul 10, 2023.

1. EvandroH
    EvandroH Guest

:)

EvandroH, Jul 10, 2023
  2. EvandroH Win User

Thanks for welcoming me, Ben!, about what you said about the Minecraft license, you were right... Is there really no way for me to contact a Microsoft support person, to help me with this?, for me to prove that I am the minecraft account owner and pass it to another email?
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your concern, if I got it right you wanted to transfer the Minecraft license to another account correct?

About license transfer, I am afraid there are no such feature up to this day it is also posted in one of the Microsoft support page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

For security reasons, it’s not possible to merge or combine Microsoft accounts, nor can you transfer such things as your game progress or gamertag, account purchases and balance from one account to another.

If you wish to change email address, an alternate way is to add an alias to your current account by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/profile page. But I suggest not to delete your current email to avoid any issues with the licensing specially if your current Microsoft email address is part of Microsoft domain such as Live, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN.com. More details how aliases works can be found here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

You're welcome! About that, even support don't really have means to transfer a license from one account to another as it is impose by Microsoft itself and posted it even on their support page.My apologies!

But if you still wish to speak to a Microsoft xbox representative, you may do so via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

On the page, click on "Contact us" > Subscriptions & billing > I can't redeem a code > Type in "Support" then there you should see option to message or request a callback from the Xbox team. The option I provided here is diferent, this is just a way to easily find the option to reach the Xbox support.
  5. Musumeci Tony Win User

minecraft account stolen and migrated

the minecraft account was not migrated to another microsoft account, but to a yahoo email. I am aware of the email, reference code, card details, purchase date, my Microsoft account information and my Minecraft name (which may have been changed). I don't need help recovering my Microsoft account, as I have already managed to recover it. But I wanted to ask for help in migrating Minecraft from the scammer's email to the original Microsoft account (which is the one I'm writing with). Obviously I will provide you at Microsoft with all the information necessary to get your Minecraft account back. (if I try to log in to the launcher with my Microsoft account it tells me that I didn't purchase the game, which is false and I can test it with the data I listed before).
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email? - Similar Threads - pass already migrated

2. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  3. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  4. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  5. How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass): recently bought battlefield 5 for my Xbox series x and even got an xbox game pass subscription to play online. However It won't let me go online, as it freezes and won't let me get past creating...
  6. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  7. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  8. What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?: What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left? I have bought a year and got a 1-month prepaid code as a gift for Ultimate so can I add it? If it gets...
  9. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  10. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0