How can i obtain a new calibration card ?

Discus and support How can i obtain a new calibration card ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i obtain a new calibration card ? ec3bc5f5-bac4-40e8-adbe-db5524c635dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GnouNez5842, Jan 2, 2017.

1. GnouNez5842
    GnouNez5842 Guest

:)

GnouNez5842, Jan 2, 2017
  2. dear gamer friends

A while ago i bought cinect but i have a problem i lost the calibration card anyone have a link where i can print out a new card och suggestion to how to solve my isseu

regards

Gamer

BallonListe3213, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Kinect Tuner

Lost calibration card, how do I calibrate without card.

carmengomezTT, Jan 2, 2017
  4. How can i obtain a new calibration card ?

Hey there GnouNez5842,

Can you clarify for us? What are you looking for a calibration card for? Is this for the Kinect for Xbox 360 or something else?

Thanks!

Mister Mascot, Jan 3, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there GnouNez5842,

Can you clarify for us? What are you looking for a calibration card for? Is this for the Kinect for Xbox 360 or something else?

Thanks!
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

xbox 360

If you don't have a calibration card, you're only options would be to find a copy of the Kinect Calibration Card or print one. Luckily, I found a printable version of the Kinect Calibration Card that you can use:

https://www.prolved.com/kinect-calibration-card/
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox One X Freesync Ghosting issue on Samsung Q70R TV

TVs must be calibrated in the space and lighting theyre used in. There is no “optimum” setting

obtain a calibration disc like Spears and Munsil and follow the instructions ($40), or pay a professional ($300)
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Calibration card

What are you asking? Can you give us more info?
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Calibration card

You mean you have no calibration card for the Kinect for the Xbox 360. You should be able to download one online. Just search for it on google or bing, then print it out.
Thema:

1. How can i obtain a new calibration card ? - Similar Threads - obtain calibration card

2. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  3. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  4. What to do when unable to obtain vehicle from “Car Packs”?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do when unable to obtain vehicle from “Car Packs”?: I’m currently having trouble with obtaining the Hennessey Venom F5 from the “Car Packs” page. Anytime I click the vehicle, a message pops up saying “Already Purchased. This content has already...
  5. Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not obtain a purchase receipt for a free game that I need for proof of ownership.: Hello, I am wanting to inquire about a purchase receipt for a free game Roblox insists that I need this as proof of ownership of my account. however since it was a free game there is no perchance...
  6. Obtained Achievement Hide Feature

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Obtained Achievement Hide Feature: I would really love to hide some game achievements from games I'm no longer interested in, I'd like my achievement list to be clean and tidy. However, Xbox doesn't allow me to, only games with 0...
  7. What are/how to obtain XBL2.0 Tokens

in XBoX on Windows
    What are/how to obtain XBL2.0 Tokens: I know of XBL3.0 tokens and what they do but I’m interested in what XBL2.0 tokens are, I’ve heard people talk about them and I’ve seen one but I do not know what they do or how to obtain one. If...
  8. How do I obtain Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I obtain Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition was delisted from the eshop in late 2018 but I would like to play that version instead of the bedrock edition which feels inferior to its predecessor....
  9. Why can't i obtain my microsoft points for "Play with friends on PC" on the xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i obtain my microsoft points for "Play with friends on PC" on the xbox app?: Hello ive been using microsoft rewards and the xbox app for along time and it's been great. However recently i found out that in the rewards section i've been not able to redeem my points for...
  10. Unable to obtain Minecraft: Java Edition on my microsoft account despite it appearing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to obtain Minecraft: Java Edition on my microsoft account despite it appearing to...: Hey, if you read the title you know what the problem is, but I'd like to give some context. Several years ago I purchased MC Pocket Edition for a Kindle Fire 7, one of the really old generations...