How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Discus and support How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Pls help 9dfb53f2-9731-4efe-9299-acb4d5422dca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DweZie Hype, Oct 2, 2023.

1. DweZie Hype
    DweZie Hype Guest

How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

Pls help

:)

DweZie Hype, Oct 2, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello lets try this. Please let us know if it works:

To move your Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to PC, you need to follow the steps below:

1. First, you need to ensure that you have the Minecraft Preview edition installed on both your Xbox Series X and PC 12.
    2. Next, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account on both devices using the same credentials 1.
    3. After that, you need to upload your world from Xbox Series X to the cloud by following these steps:
    4. Finally, you can download your world on your PC by following these steps:
    Please note that this process only works for transferring worlds between devices that have the same edition of Minecraft installed. If you have any further questions or issues, please refer to the official Minecraft support page 1.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello DweZie Hype,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to transfer Minecraft Preview world from Xbox Series X to your PC device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

It is possible to transfer a Minecraft preview world from Xbox Series X to Minecraft preview on PC. You can follow these steps to do so:

• Open the Minecraft Preview version on your Xbox Series X and go to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Edit" button next to the world you want to transfer.
    • Click on the "Game" tab and then click on "Export World" to save the world to your device.
    • Once the world is exported, open the default Minecraft Bedrock version on your Xbox Series X.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on "Create New."
    • Name your new world and click on "Create."
    • In the new world, go to "Settings" and then click on "Storage."
    • Click on "Import" and select the world file you exported earlier from the Minecraft Preview version.
    • Wait for the world to import, and then click on "Play" to start playing the world in the default Minecraft Bedrock version.
    • Now, you need to upload your world to a Realm, which is an online server that lets you play with your friends across different devices.
    • You can get a free trial of Realm for 30 days if you don't have one already.
    • To upload your world to a Realm, go to the world settings and click on "Replace World."
    • Choose the world you want to upload and wait for the process to complete.
    • Once your world is uploaded, open the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.
    • Click on "Play" and then click on the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list.
    • Click on "Download World" and wait for the download to finish.
    • Click on "Let's go!" to start playing your world in the Minecraft Preview version on your PC.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. DweZie Hype Win User

Export world on the preview doesn't exist
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello DweZie Hype,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Preview Worlds going forward

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Shooty

Although it is possible to sync worlds from Bedrock to Minecraft Preview, there's no way to transfer the world from Minecraft preview to your Minecraft Bedrock Edition as Previews are only beta

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc? - Similar Threads - move minecraft preview

2. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  3. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  4. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  5. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?: I am tired of argueing with Microsoft support and I desperately need my Minecraft Java account back at the very least as that is the part that is NOT expendable. I already paid for Minecraft AND...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. I can't move Minecraft from C to D

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't move Minecraft from C to D: If someone could help me it would be much appreciated. I have a Windows 11 and it doesn't let me move my Minecraft Launcher from C to D. I've tried it from the settings and it just gives me an...
  8. How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I move my minecraft preview world from xbox series x to minecraft preview on pc?: Hi I wan't to move my minecraft bedrock preview world from xbox series x to pc bedrock preview. Is that possible? 0e02f420-0b2f-4d7c-acbf-689af20e8bcf
  9. My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email: My minecraft account was linked to an @gmail.com account. It worked for many years that way. I stopped playing Minecraft in late 2022 and tried to log back in mid 2023. It said that my minecraft...
  10. How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I move a Minecraft world from the Preview edition to the Full Release edition?: Xbox Series S Long story short, my minecraft worlds that I created on the full release suddenly started giving me the errors "failed to sync user data" and refused to open. I've tried everything...