How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

Discus and support How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bronwensen3, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Bronwensen3
    Bronwensen3 Guest

My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800

:)

Bronwensen3, Mar 27, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Bronwensen3! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Xbox consoles do not currently have a built-in feature that would allow you to include your voice in clips.

If you are playing on a PC, you'll need to look for "Audio to record" in the game bar's settings menu.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. Astronaut3yt Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

When will you guys add voices to Xbox clips. I want to record YouTube videos with my voice. But I can’t so I have to use my computer.

I’m not the best at computers so the sounds are delayed. That’s why you should add voices to clips not just for me but for other people
  4. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  5. Beefofthenorth Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I think you're onto something there, it would be nice to be able to hear voice chat when you record a video clip. The amount of times I've been playing with someone or a couple of people and I've wanted to have the voice chat in the video clip, and it's
    not there, is countless lol i think it would be a great feature to add
  6. FedeJuve97 Win User

No friend's audio on clips

I found the "problem" apparently if I am in game chat and I make the clip it does not record the voices, but if I remove my microphone from the controller the clip records everything, including the voices of my friends, in any case I cannot play without
    microphone, I think it's an audio problem, because I hear the volume of the game on TV and headphones but I only hear chat from the headphones, so what can I try in the settings?
Thema:

1. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video - Similar Threads - hear voice clipping

2. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...
  5. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  6. I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot hear voice chat on fortnite: Whenever i try and hear voice chat on fortnite, it doesnt work. Even party chat on xbox works. It works if i am using cloud on my laptop, and only one instance it has worked on my xbox since the...
  7. Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...: Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can hear game/footsteps but can’t hear my teammates chat 1638b392-0dab-43f8-a709-9d6ba02d9451
  8. I can't hear voice audio well

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear voice audio well: Before launching the MW3 beta, my headset audio was fine. But as soon as I launched it, my headset instantly became drastically quieter. And I could hear all audio normally, besides anything voice...
  9. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  10. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One: I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the option to record, but I cannot send it. Is...