How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV..

Discus and support How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The NS-24DF310NA21 24" SMART TV WONT READ THE XBOX ONE SIGNAL HOW CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM..? 66632346-6fc3-4f3d-89f8-9ddefa8a56f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt Beckley, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Matt Beckley
    Matt Beckley Guest

The NS-24DF310NA21 24" SMART TV WONT READ THE XBOX ONE SIGNAL HOW CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM..?

:)

Matt Beckley, Dec 20, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Matt. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried resetting your Xbox's display settings?

"If there's a disc in the console, eject it. Press and hold the Power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn it off.

Press and hold the Power button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You'll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep.

Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start-up in low resolution mode (the Xbox start-up screen will appear slightly pixelated).

In either case, this will start-up your console in low-resolution mode (640 × 480). To change this setting, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution that you want from the options under Display."

Steps taken from this support article: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. KindGryphon Win User

connecting a laptop with an output hdmi

Exactly. The delay can alot of times be to the point where the game would be completely unplayable.

OP your best bet if money is a problem would just be to pick up a inexpensive tv like this

Limited-time deal: INSIGNIA 24-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV with Alexa Voice Remote (NS-24F201NA23, 2022 Model) https://a.co/d/a0BHKAz

On sale right now for $69.99
  4. AmyR54 Win User

no sound playing dvds

We had this same problem with our Insignia TV. I tried the various suggestions, but the one that finally worked was updating the TV firmware via USB. There were detailed instructions on the Insignia website about how long to unplug and plug the TV to make
    sure the update was complete. I know the original question was about Samsung, but I had been frustrated for awhile not finding the answer, so I just wanted to mention that updating the firmware worked for me with Insignia. Happily we can watch DVD's again
    with sound on our XBOX.
    www.insigniaproducts.com/support.html
  5. FREDOMDSPNCR Win User

Problems with my headset game chat in COD.

I am using an Xbox One that is roughly 4 years old and worked on COD until roughly a year ago. My TV is an insignia smart tv roughly 3 years old. As far as I can tell all of my graphics are up to date on both. I can’t hear chat with or without the headphones connected and the only message that pops up when I try to talk says error: not connected.
  6. soc.d Win User

live tv with smart tv but without set top box

Worldwide means outside the US, too - my friend ;-)

I.e. I really do need to connect a seperate STB to the Xbox one in order to enjoy live tv even if (or although) I am using a smart tv? Does this make any sense? The idea of a smart tv is to live w/o any extra STB's...

Is there a possibility to directly feed in the tv signal to the Xbox one?

What about K4meltreiber's input of using the bi-directional LAN cables inside an HDMI cable to control the built in STB?

In comparison with the PS4 the feature "live tv" of the Xbox one was a strrong argument of the "all in one entertainment system"... I am looking forward to hear about any technical solution. As I own a premium smart tv I won't by a extra STB - sorry!
Thema:

1. How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV.. - Similar Threads - INSIGNIA FIRE EDITION

2. Xbox Series X Auto Low Latency not working with insignia 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Auto Low Latency not working with insignia 4k tv: I have an Xbox Series X and it is plugged into my insignia 4k tv. I have the option to select auto low latency (the settings that will switch your tv into game mode every time you start a game and...
  3. Series S + Insignia 4k Audio Extractor + 2.1 Klipsch Speakers. Can't Control Volume?

in XboX Insiders
    Series S + Insignia 4k Audio Extractor + 2.1 Klipsch Speakers. Can't Control Volume?: I have a Series S and a nice pair of 2.1 Klipsch speakers. I bought an Insignia audio extractor that works great. I have a Vizio 4k TV. I do have sound and video. However I cannot control the...
  4. Xbox remote play on Amazon Insignia Fire TV

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play on Amazon Insignia Fire TV: Anybody able to get this to work. I don’t see the app to download. I tried installing the APK and it did but just loads to a black screen then back to Amazon screen? Anybody get this to work. All...
  5. device control insignia tv with xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    device control insignia tv with xbox: so all of my privious screens would let me power on and off with xbox but i can not seem to be able to get my insignia tv to do it anyone know what im doing wrong...
  6. Unable to turn tv volume up using Xbox One Insignia remote

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn tv volume up using Xbox One Insignia remote: I recently was gifted an Insignia remote for my Xbox One to use it for streaming services and controlling my tv. I bought an IR emitter to control my tv, and was able to set up my Samsung Model...
  7. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  8. Xbox one will not control Insignia TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not control Insignia TV: I recently bought a new Insignia TV and am having trouble having my Xbox control it like it did with my old Sony TV. I did a manual remote code and got T2049 which will control volume but will...
  9. Xbox one Chatpad vs Insignia Media Remote Keyboard? For watching steaming apps, blu rays etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Chatpad vs Insignia Media Remote Keyboard? For watching steaming apps, blu rays etc.: Hello!, I had the official xbox one remote but im selling it to my bro in law because im looking for a remote with keyboard option. Im trying to decide between these two. Xbox One Chatpad...
  10. Horrible motion lag with 60hz insignia LED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible motion lag with 60hz insignia LED: If my problem is in the title and I have to get another TV is one thing, or it could be the fact that I have some settings wrong either on the xbox or the TV. Anyone know anything about this? I...