How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

Discus and support How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeAndre Eaddy, Nov 6, 2023.

1. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

i brought Minecraft from the AppStore on my iPhone and downloaded and I tried to sign in on microsoft once I got onto the app and of course I had to go through the steps with creating an account and once it got to the enter the code part I copied and pasted it from my email and it kept saying that I entered in the wrong code which I don’t understand how was that even possible. So I went onto safari which is the Internet and went to Microsoft and made me a account and once I did I went back to Minecraft and tried to login but it was saying my password was incorrect so after a couple failed attempts it gave me this message,”There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” and now once I go to the app it automatically pops this message up everytime. This happened yesterday @1:30pm and I waited 24hrs, I even deleted the app and downloaded it back again just to get the same pop up message, is there anyway I can login to Microsoft from my Minecraft app?

:)

DeAndre Eaddy, Nov 6, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message?

Hello DeAndre E, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble logging into Minecraft on your iPhone.

Check your sign-in details: Make sure you're using the correct sign-in details for your Microsoft account1 If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting account.live.com

Close and restart the app: Try closing the Minecraft app completely and then restart it. This can sometimes resolve login issues.

Reinstall the app: If after trying the solutions above the problem persists, you could try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Minecraft app.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  4. DeAndre Eaddy Win User

I tried all of that stuff you told me to do and it still isn’t working. I’m confused and aggravated, I need help on what to do. The same message keeps popping up no matter what.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

How can i get fortnite in my iPhone?

Hello, Byronic B. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Where are you from? Just your country.

— Do you want to play Fortnite via Xbox cloud gaming, or is this about installing the game on your iOS device?

— What iOS version is the one your iPhone has?

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Tatiana Tatiana Win User

Roblox arsenal not loading but other roblox games work fine?

I can't login to my Roblox app on the iphone for three days already.

No idea how to fix this issue
Thema:

1. How can I login to Minecraft online on the iPhone but I keep getting this message? - Similar Threads - login Minecraft online

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  5. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  6. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  7. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my...
  8. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  9. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  10. Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.: The first time where I linked my Playstation account with my Microsoft account everything worked fine. Some time ago it just throw me out and I tried to login again. When I try to login with the...