How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

Discus and support How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Codester0396, May 6, 2020.

1. Codester0396
    Codester0396 Guest

How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox account. How can I change it?

:)

Codester0396, May 6, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I assume you have 2 seperate accounts, the one with your Xbox Live email, and the outlook email.

If you find that WPAK's advice does not help, then try signing into the windows 10 device (I assume you are on windows 10) with your Xbox Live email
    and see if that allows you to sign into the app with the correct account.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

usually this should be possible by clicking the Profile icon in the top right of the app and choosing to sign out in the app, after which you try to sign in again with the correct Xbox Live Account.

Let it know if there are any results
  4. pirostheo game Win User

Transferer un compte xbox sur un autre compte microsoft -[Translation - Transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account]

Ok tank you just one last question. If i delete the alias of my main account (dad email). my dad can access to outlook? (sorry for my English)
    No, if your father's email is a Microsoft one (@live, @outlook, @hotmail) then removing it will delete his account and he wipl have no access to his emails or OneDrive.

We can just move the Xbox account to a another email and let my dad email access to outlook?
  5. Patrick Murphy5 Win User

Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

Yes. That's what happened. So now I have 2 additional outlook emails that were set as primaries and my original emails were removed. One of the new outlook primaries logs me into my guest account. The other new outlook email takes me to a new xbox account that I've never used before. And neither of the other email addresses work. So I can't get into my main account.
  6. Jerry Flatto Win User

newbie question - getting into xbox live

P.S. Not sure if it matters but my gamertag is "jflatto" and the email associated with this is my university email address (i.e., edu) and not a live account. This is the same email that I can use to successfully log into xbox live using my PC. I just
    can't figure out how to translate this into logging in using my xbox.
Thema:

1. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email? - Similar Threads - log Gamepass Beta

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  6. I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in xbox app with my gamepass account: Hello there.I have an issue i have windows on adifferent account than my gamepass ultimate subscription and i cant acces my games on my pc 71094ca7-cd0a-46a1-9eb5-e014dce5458d
  7. Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...: Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes the games unplayable, and doesn't make any...
  8. Cannot log in to games on gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log in to games on gamepass: So currently, despite being signed in on gamepass itself, whenever i go to play a game it tries to sign me in again, and then it cant with the error code 0x80190001 I can use gamepass fine on my...
  9. Several of my Gamepass games can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Several of my Gamepass games can't log in to Xbox Live: Hello, I'm the secondary user of a household computer. On the shared machine, when I try to start most Gamepass games using the Xbox app, I get an error indicating that an Xbox Live signin...
  10. I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log at windows live( PC Gamepass): First of all, I apologize for my english i'm not a native speaker, but i'll try to explain as better I can. I have been trying to log a lot of times since the last week, and when I try I see the...