How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

Discus and support How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Glamorouszach, Oct 15, 2023.

1. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

I have all the answers to my security questions but it will not allow me to reset any password. I don't want to lose my Minecraft account.

:)

Glamorouszach, Oct 15, 2023
  2. sarah ellis1 Win User

My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

Hello!

So I did do that. I reset my password and I’m still unable to log in unfortunately. I can get into my Microsoft outlook account but that it all. I cannot log into my Xbox account on my console or the mobile app.
  3. MIKO HUANG Win User

Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a Mojang account associated with it and I can no longer access it.

A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang account. As a result, I can no longer access the account associated with the outlook address, instead it logs me into the account that was originally associated with the gmail. I looked on NameMC and found that the account still has a profile and I can see the right skin that I had on. This seems to suggest I could still log into the account, but when I try to login with the outlook on Minecraft,net and Mojang.com it directs me to my gmail Minecraft account or says that the account doesn't exist respectively. If there is any possibility that I could regain access to the original outlook Minecraft and Mojang accounts associated with the outlook account and unmerge the gmail and outlook I would like to know.
    I need to know to
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my minecraft because I do not have access to it anymore.

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account that is linked to your Minecraft. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the information I've gathered, the only best option to recover a Microsoft account is through submitting a recovery request via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

If you have already submitted a request and got denied, try again after 24 hours. Take your time and answer the questions as accurately as possible.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the form, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within normally 1-2 hours maximum time of 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. ZawZawZawZaw2 Win User

Can't log into minecraft

Hey, I can't log into minecraft after migrating my account to outlook.

My issue is that when I was migrating, apparently I had a Microsoft account that shared the name and tag ofmy gmail account (*** Email address is removed for privacy *** for outlook) , and I was able to migrate it that way, but now I can't log in using that email anymore, and it's telling me to use my outlook account, even though I am.

Is there a fix to this, or am I screwed?
  6. Terrific_Tinfoil Win User

Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

The problem is here that, I cannot log into Microsoft, I use a @gmail.com domain account to log into the Microsoft Account by a security pin that is sent to the @gmail.com pin. I don't understand how I am supposed to log in when I click the Log in button, it just redirects me back to the log in page, and when I click the Sign Up button, it shows me the current accounts that are logged in to the webpage, and that my @gmail.com account is logged in. This bug occurs elsewhere too, if I try to log into Outlook, It does not allow me to log in, and even after I filled in the security pin, I get redirected back to the sign in page, after it accepts the pin.

So this is what is happening:

On any Microsoft Site, I log in with @gmail.com Domain

I go check my @gmail.com mailbox, to find the security code

I enter the security code into the box, asking for it so that I can log in.

It asks me if I want to stay logged in, I say yes

It redirects me back to the sign in page for microsoft.

This is a issue that persists across multiple platforms all with Microsoft, including Xbox, Minecraft and Outlook.
Thema:

How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my...

1. How can I log into an outlook account connected to my Minecraft? I cannot log into my... - Similar Threads - log outlook account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log into Gamepass PC Beta with my Xbox Live email and not my main Outlook email?: So I have 2 emails, my main outlook and my new one I made for Xbox Live/Gamepass. When I try to log into the game pass PC beta it defaults to my main outlook email and not the one for my Xbox...
  10. Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer: Friends, Beam/Mixer team answered my question thus: We apologize, but we are unable to troubleshoot issues specific to Xbox and Xbox Live that are not related to Mixer. The issue you have...