How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

Discus and support How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aysha Matar Rashed Al, Apr 30, 2023.

1. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter the account while I'm having trouble with the code and I can't even contact the help center because they want me to log in.

Aysha

:)

Aysha Matar Rashed Al, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Aysha Matar Rashed Al Neyadi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having trouble logging in to your Xbox account. As per description, the registered contact number cannot receive security code to enter Xbox account. Though you are pretty much sure that you have no issues with the contact number.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Was this working before?
    2. Any recent activity or changes made prior to the problem?
    3. Do you still have access to the security contact registered to your account?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime while still waiting for your response, you may try check this general article. Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. HarleyDC Win User

How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

To change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft Account website (https://account.microsoft.com/) and sign in with your current credentials.
    2. Click on the "Security" tab at the top of the page.
    3. Under the "Security basics" section, click on "Update info" next to the phone number.
    4. Enter your new phone number and select whether you want to receive the security code via text or call.
    5. Enter the security code you receive and click "Next".
    6. You will see a message confirming that your phone number has been updated.

That's it! Your phone number associated with your Microsoft account is now updated.
    Hi Cosmic Craze,

I'm using MS 365 and there is no "update Info" next to Phone Number, nor does it show a phone number.

At the security tab, I went into Advanced security options, which then gives me a code to enter into my MS Authenticator app. I have no idea where to enter this code.

Any other suggestions?

5. Georges C. Win User

I Forgot My Email And Code Is Not Working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Abigail, are you referring to the security code you receive on your phone or alternate email?

If yes, when you try to log in to the account and no longer have the number there is an option for you to dial and say that you no longer have the security number, by doing so you can add another but your account will automatically quarantine for 30 days.
  6. skl . Win User

How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

To change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Microsoft Account website (https://account.microsoft.com/) and sign in with your current credentials.
    2. Click on the "Security" tab at the top of the page.
    3. Under the "Security basics" section, click on "Update info" next to the phone number.
    4. Enter your new phone number and select whether you want to receive the security code via text or call.
    5. Enter the security code you receive and click "Next".
    6. You will see a message confirming that your phone number has been updated.

That's it! Your phone number associated with your Microsoft account is now updated.
    When i’m clicking on security it’s asking me to verify through my old not accessible number, any help?
Thema:

1. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number? - Similar Threads - log while I'm

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  4. I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app: I forgot my account password while trying to log into the Xbox app and I used my phone number for recovery but I forgot I must’ve added two factor a long time ago so I had to get a code from my...
  5. Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft: Hi! So I wanted to play Minecraft after a long time. While logging into my Microsoft account in the MC Launcher (with the e-mail address I thought at the time was the right one) to play I...
  6. When I try log into the account I have on my xbox while on my computer, it leads me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try log into the account I have on my xbox while on my computer, it leads me to the...: I have an xbox account on my xbox, but when I try to log into it on the computer, it tells me to create an account! What do I do? ed86a63d-330c-4d17-9cb4-c7efad3e87cc
  7. Account not available to select while logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account not available to select while logging in: Previous Thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp-xbo_gissues/cannot-log-into-minecraft-fake-chinese-email/b50a1f44-02a0-4536-b50c-c7bf0302859c The most recent suggestion...
  8. When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...: When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for xbox live, please try again later. 58040124-451b-4c66-afdf-451ed53ad45e
  9. When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...: Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.” 8b23a8b9-b0a7-4c8a-bcf2-3e6008e0624c
  10. I got code 0x80070002 while trying to log into xbox on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got code 0x80070002 while trying to log into xbox on pc: I had reinstalled Asphalt 9 and opened it, but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live The system cannot find the file specified." af1267b5-9254-4473-9a61-ad5e81946999