How can I link my Microsoft to a new PSN account on Minecraft PS4?

Discus and support How can I link my Microsoft to a new PSN account on Minecraft PS4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my old Playstation account was permanently deleted and I cant seem to connect my microsoft that was connected to that old psn to my new psn, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joeyqqp, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Joeyqqp
    Joeyqqp Guest

So my old Playstation account was permanently deleted and I cant seem to connect my microsoft that was connected to that old psn to my new psn, so I really desperatelly need help because when I dont link an account everything kinda disapears after a while
    and it sucks having to make a whole new xbox account just to play and keep my stuff. For example I probably lost like 6$ of things and never got it back because I dont have a microsoft account connected. And I cant even connect my xbox account to any playstation
    account ever again which sucks unless theres a way to fix it... So this is my last resort, and only way to see if anybody can help...

:)

Joeyqqp, Dec 18, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: