How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

Discus and support How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alex ratty, Nov 4, 2023.

1. alex ratty
    alex ratty Guest

How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and it said HGHGHGHG IS A ORGINAZOR i didnt even set a family [i was making accounts to reset my outcore safe file then it self set up microsoft family] I HATE U MICROSOFT I JUST WANNA PLAY A GAME THEN U SAY NO

:)

alex ratty, Nov 4, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and idk who HGHGHG password is]

Hello Alex R, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble signing out of your Microsoft family group. Here are the steps to do it:

Use a web browser to sign in to family.microsoft.com.

Click next to your name and select “Leave Family Group”

Select “Delete” to confirm

If you can't remember who the organizer of your family group is or you don't have access to their account, you may need to contact Microsoft support for additional help, as independent advisors we will always try to help you and give you the necessary tips for those. errors and attacks the point of error at once!

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality bf3

Sounds like a problem with your family settings. Call mom and dad!
  4. max.kowall Win User

How to add Xbox 360 friends on Xbox one s

And i didnt login to a acc on my xbox one its a microsoft my 360 acc is just a profile.
  5. RobAnd2016 Win User

Xbox One family settings help

My Dad did put his account into the Xbox and then tried to add me to the family. It said I need to leave the current family to join his family. Is there any way I can tell who my current parent is?
  6. WeBeA Impact Win User

STILL cant accept the terms of use read plz

Mister Brosky i dont get it if i go to online settings xbox says that i dont have any parental control or i dont have a child acc and my dad or mom has never maked a xbox live account sow i maked a xbox live account for my dad and i give it but it dont works
    and friday and thursday i called xbox i had wait 25min and nobody picks up i have tried 4 times to caal xbox and nobody picks up, What a great customer service does have xbox omg
Thema:

1. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and... - Similar Threads - leave microsoft family

2. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  5. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  6. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  7. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  8. Microsoft family isnt giving me the option to leave, and even when i leave im being placed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family isnt giving me the option to leave, and even when i leave im being placed...: Im trying to play games but i keep getting restricted, ive tried everything and this is the last thing that it has to be. so the issue is: I dont have the option to leave my family (which i...
  9. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  10. I can't Leave my Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't Leave my Microsoft Family: I have two Microsoft accounts, one for my Xbox and one for my computer. For some reason, they were put in a family together. I was on the family organizer account, but when I tried to remove the...