How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it?

Discus and support How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game invite is greyed out, my friends cant join me. I did a hard reset, removed my profile, added it back. My NAT is open. Connection is good.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YOLA22-[xboxvenue], Feb 11, 2023.

1. How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it?

Game invite is greyed out, my friends cant join me. I did a hard reset, removed my profile, added it back. My NAT is open. Connection is good.

:)

YOLA22-[xboxvenue], Feb 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is the device are you using for gaming?

Let's perform a power cycle one more time. There were known issues including the game invites. They just got fixed few minutes ago. So refreshing your console might help.

Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for a minute or two. Plug it back in and turn it on again.
  3. EnTice Narwhal Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

How will I know if/when I am selected? My friend already invited me.
  4. seancunny1889 Win User

Gamer profile does not support this feature

I have same problem but its only when my friends invite me for an online game i can olay season online but i also cant invite a friend to a game its messed up microsoft need to get this sorted asap!
  5. ICY REVENGE Win User

Networking issues with att hotspot.

Same thing done everything i know of to do. Cant join a party cant make a party. Cant join a friends game. Cant invite a friend to a game. I can send messages to friends thats about it. Any help would be welcome
  6. Zullify Win User

Just Want to Play With Other Friends

Whenever I go to the link to invite my friends, it says "group not found". How can I invite my friends?
Thema:

1. How can i invite my friends to a game, if i cant select it? - Similar Threads - invite friends game

2. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  3. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  8. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  9. How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button: I can't invite or accept invites for rainbow six extraction on Xbox. My nat type says open, I've restarted my console multiple times, and the game force quits every time....
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...