How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

Discus and support How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ishan077_, Apr 5, 2024.

1. ishan077_
    ishan077_ Guest

On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then onwards my Xbox app (the main app for PC Game Pass with the ability to view games and download them) no longer opens up or works.

I backtracked my actions and ruled out the lack of that app to be the sole reason behind why I does not work anymore since I did all the other usual steps (uninstall etc)

How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component? [​IMG]

I've tried searching everywhere but I cannot seem to find a way to install this rare "Xbox Live Services" app. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much and have a great day.

:)

ishan077_, Apr 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: