How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

Discus and support How can I install Flight Simulator 2020?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoelShinoda, Dec 8, 2023.

1. JoelShinoda
    JoelShinoda Guest

Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games.

Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data.

I leave it running and after having installed about 103GB, it stops progressing.

I left it running for 26 hours and not really anything. The hard disk that is completely empty (225GB) pre-download shows me 103GB used once the installation manager stalls but after those 26 hours, it showed 113GB used so something did download.

I've read online that sometimes, you have to delete the latest downloaded file (by its timestamp) and restart the game.

I did this, but now, the game tells me that there's no space for the 168GB update.

I have deleted everything and start over but eventually, it will halt again.

Uninstalling didn't help either. Been 4 days now that I've tried installing it.

Used to work fine on that drive when the game came out until last year when I uninstalled it.

Since downloading 100GB only takes about half an our, I remained at my computer and checked task manager so I can see that the game isn't just crashing.

How can I fix it?

:)

JoelShinoda, Dec 8, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Yes, you can install Flight Simulator 2020 on more than one computer.
  3. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  4. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

5. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  6. abuaziz86alzahrani Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020

I installed flight simulator 2020 but when I try tp play the message says insert Disc ,I preorder already
Thema:

1. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020?? - Similar Threads - install Flight Simulator

2. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  3. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  4. I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...: Hi, I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the following message: Try again later - Something happen on our end. What this mean? What can I do?...
  5. I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?: Purchased Flight Simulator online in Nov, 2023. Expected a disk. Only received a receipt. MS has done absolutely nothing for me to get it installed and playable on my PC. One advisor that I was...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing: I have purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for Christmas. I have downloaded the installation file from Steam. I then start the installation for it to only reach 17% then begin...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  8. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  9. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  10. Installed Microsoft Flight Simulator with wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Microsoft Flight Simulator with wrong account: Hello. I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Edition for Windows for my son. The problem is that I may have installed the game while signed in to my Microsoft account, and not his, so the...