How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store

Discus and support How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase EA FC but whenever I search for it on the Microsoft store, the game doesn’t appear and instead I can see other EA games. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre Mendonca1, Oct 25, 2023.

1. How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store

I am trying to purchase EA FC but whenever I search for it on the Microsoft store, the game doesn’t appear and instead I can see other EA games. I’ve tried to go on Fifa 23 to see if it gave me an option to buy the game but that didn’t work. I’ve searched the full game name and just EA.

I’ve also checked the ‘games like FIFA 23’ section but it wasn’t there either. I don’t want to buy it on my phone just in case I’m not able to install it because of this issue.

What can I do to fix this?

:)

Andre Mendonca1, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Andre! I'm more than happy to help you!

Nothing to worry, you can purchase the game in the web browser using your phone or laptop/desktop. This will not cause any errors upon installing the game on your console. Basically, you're just acquiring the license of the game on your account from the Xbox Store.

Note: Make sure that you are signed in to the correct account upon purchasing the game.

Try to purchase the game using this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/ea-sports-fc-24

Once you're done with the purchase, sign into your account on your console and install the game from your library.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Thank you for your response, Noam! I apologize that the steps above didn't work.

I just need to know more information about this. Do you have an Xbox Game Pass, or did you subscribe to EA Play?

If yes, please try these steps:

1. Search for the “EA Play” App on the Xbox store and download it.
    2. Open the EA Play App.
    3. If you are not subscribed, do so now.
    4. Navigate to “Game Trials” and find EA FC 24.
    5. Click on “Free Trial” and start to download EA FC 24.
    6. When opening EA FC 24, you’ll receive a notification informing you how long your trial remains.

Please give me an update after taking these steps.

Source:
    https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc/news/how-to-play-the-ea-fc-24-10-hour-trial-with-ea-play

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

5. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  6. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Hi Noam! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

To access your 10-hour EA FC 24 EA Play early access trial ahead of the official release date, follow the instructions below:

1. Subscribe to EA Play.

2. Download your EA FC 24 EA Play trial on Xbox Series S.

3. Add the Xbox Series S version of EA FC 24 to your game library.

4. Launch the 10-hour trial.

Make sure to manually quit the game when you have finished a playing session, as the trial may continue in the background, and you don't want to waste any of your limited trial time.

Source:
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/gaming/ea-fc-24-ea-play-30727149

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please give me an update once you're done.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene.
Thema:

1. How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - install doesn’t appear

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  9. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  10. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8