how can i import this (the walking dead)

Discus and support how can i import this (the walking dead) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by a7_go xp, Aug 15, 2023.

1. a7_go xp
    a7_go xp Guest

so i played the walking dead theres 4 seasons (the walking dead season 1- the walking dead season 2- the walking dead new frontier - the walking dead final season witch is the fourth one) i play the walking dead season 1 and 2 perfectly fine untill the walking dead new frontier witch isnt on the xbox pc game pass i was really mad because i wanted to play it in order. so i saw on steam that there was a sale bought it from steam and then completed it and now i have to go to the final season i want to import the save file witch saves the choices i make in-game and it effects in every season and for now i was wondering how could i import my save on to the xbox syncing data. but heres a picture it gives me an option to see if they could find the save file and import it. when i click on yes and then it shows me that theres no local save found. search for choice data? i have an option for check choice data witch brings me to their saved game file website but the website is down and no longer available. so please if theres a way i could bring my steam import save data into the xbox cloud syncing thingy that would be great and thank you.

how can i import this (the walking dead) [​IMG]

how can i import this (the walking dead) [​IMG]

:)

a7_go xp, Aug 15, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello A7_go X how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. Unfortunately it is not possible due to the Telltale website no longer storing the Walking Dead save, looking at the website I did not find the option, I suggest that you try to log into your account on the website or try to seek help from Telltale support.

https://www.telltale.com/player-support/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Telltale games no longer support The Walking Dead due them going bust a couple of years ago, hence why the save import no longer works. They were brought back, but lost The Walking Dead games, which are now supported by Skybound Games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Backwards Compatibility and The Walking Dead

5. BoGun22 Win User

Backwards Compatibility and The Walking Dead

6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Game breaking glitch The Walking Dead ep3.

Exactly how many glitches can a game like The Walking Dead reasonably be expected to have? I'm curious.
Thema:

1. how can i import this (the walking dead) - Similar Threads - import walking dead

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  6. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  7. Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Sir can I use UAE imported Xbox series x in Pakistan without any issues?: I am willing to import an Xbox series x from UAE but scared what if I won't be able to buy games while being within the Pakistan or any voltages differences etc 98dd341f-1cf7-4a3d-ac1c-ffc992431bf4
  8. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  9. Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you remove an important Accessibility future?: When will we be able to edit the home screen again? I already shell out money for your monthly subscription why would you take my money and remove important futures like customization? I...
  10. Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Mr important my rewards !!! Alpha skip ahead: I've just noticed the added !!! On my rewards ,I like that ,Mr my rewards thinks it's more important than the rest lol submitted by /u/Martsmall [link] [comments]