How can I import a custom Solitaire theme?

Discus and support How can I import a custom Solitaire theme? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I have created my own theme in Win8 Solitaire on a Win8 tablet - with pictures for the A K Q J and back of the cards I have used the Export... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gjr5088, Mar 7, 2015.

1. gjr5088
    gjr5088 Guest

Hi there

I have created my own theme in Win8 Solitaire on a Win8 tablet - with pictures for the A K Q J and back of the cards

I have used the Export feature to save the theme as a *.SolitaireTheme8 file

How can I import this theme on to my PC - Where is the IMPORT feature?

Many thanks

Gary

:)

gjr5088, Mar 7, 2015
  2. BarryG_961
    BarryG_961 Guest
    How do you import a custom theme into Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

I see there's an option to export a Solitaire Collection custom theme, but how do I import that saved theme into Solitaire Collection on another PC?

BarryG_961, Mar 7, 2015
  3. ps360
    ps360 Guest
    What new feature I hope for the most from the fall update?

They can at least allow us to import custom backrounds, like the ps3 does.

ps360, Mar 7, 2015
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Can I make one of my own pictures into a theme?

Am I allowed to say how to create a custom theme? Look up "Modio" it allows to make custom Xbox 360 themes.
  5. Dea7h knigh7420 Win User

Custom Themes

how do i make custom themes
  6. OmarHoosen Win User

Where did it go?

When i select the option to customize the avatar nothing happens, and the only theme i can select is the standard 360 theme
  7. B Walls Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I also have an issue with Windows 10 Solitaire Collection with my new Surface Pro 4. When I open the Solitaire app it comes up with message "Importing Windows 8 Cloud Data-Importing Saved Cloud Data" then an error is displayed "Cloud data import error -
    There was a problem importing cloud saved game data RETRY/CANCEL". Pressing the retry only repeats the error message, pressing the Cancel the box goes away and Solitaire games are ok to play. Any idea how to get rid of this error? I assume it is from my
    old SP3 and Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. DeliriumBlades Win User

Color Schemes. . .

Why give you theme options when they can/want to sell you themes..I wouldn't be surprised if we have any customization options besides stupid pins.
Thema:

1. How can I import a custom Solitaire theme? - Similar Threads - import custom Solitaire

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  6. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  7. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  8. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...: So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how? e95906be-59b2-4479-8811-4ac0d47e80c3
  9. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...: This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!) 5ad3ce10-e22c-484d-a0e6-0ebfbf416d17
  10. WWE 2K15 import Custom images

in XBoX on Consoles
    WWE 2K15 import Custom images: In WWE 2K15 you will be able to upload your own custom images. No kinect required but a CPU and Photoshop skills are. More info bbdb037c-05df-4cdd-8423-3db9bfac9ae0