How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

Discus and support How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liv bassolino, Apr 6, 2024.

1. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset and neither did I

:)

liv bassolino, Apr 6, 2024
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

I can hear myself through my Xbox one headset.

maybe you have turned on mic monitoring `?

this is a feature that you can hear yourself when u use a headset. without this most people begin to talk to loud with headset..
  3. Judah Win User

Can't join party with a friend

Same problem. Also notice that I can't hear some people in game chat (their mics light up, so I know they're talking). Seems to be an issue with people wearing headsets. Kinects still go through lol. Also, my NAT is Open. This is bogus, Xbox.
  4. MrTrollPacMan Win User

Xbox One S 3.5mm controller - mic doesn't work

Xbox firmware I'm assuming, I'm just not sure why some people's mics work and some don't.

If I'm in a party with someone who can still talk, I can hear them over my headset(s), but they can't hear me talk, and the xbox doesn't pic up any sound from the mic.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Do you hear people talking without a headset or Kinect?

When playing multiplayer games, yes, you can hear other people speak. However, you can mute individual gamers or set your options to block voice communication from non friends.
  6. jammidodger34 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Wired headset and ive tried with other headsets

tried with another controller

can hear my friends in party

Its weird because my headset allows me to hear myself while talking, and i can hear myself but people cant hear me
Thema:

How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

1. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s - Similar Threads - hear talk without

2. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  3. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  4. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  9. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  10. Anyone Else not able to Talk or Hear in Party Chat Even WITHOUT Errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone Else not able to Talk or Hear in Party Chat Even WITHOUT Errors?: so i have no errors what so ever in the party in the network tab nowhere, but i am unable to talk or hear in the party chat. BUT when i record a game clip using the Game DVR im able to record...