How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

Discus and support How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from my Xbox one S to a Xbox series X and put my Xbox one into my lounge room for my dad to play on. I have kept my original... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LoopedRacer2007, Jan 4, 2024.

1. How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

I recently upgraded from my Xbox one S to a Xbox series X and put my Xbox one into my lounge room for my dad to play on. I have kept my original account from the Xbox one onto my new Xbox. But when my dad plays on his account on the Xbox one and I’m playing on my account on the Xbox series X, it will not start any games upon clicking on them on the Xbox one. So my question is, if I remove my current account from the Xbox One and only have it on the Xbox Series X, will we be able to play on the two Xbox’s at the same time? and by removing my account will it delete it completely (progress and game achievements) or just the account from the console?

:)

LoopedRacer2007, Jan 4, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

No.as you can only.be.in.one device at a time

You can make his xbox one your home console so.he can use your content on his profile

But on your console.You can use them as long As you sign into.live each time

Keep.in.mind your dad can't use EA play Ubisoft or cloud gaming as those are subscriber perks only
  3. SSondag Win User

x box live on two separate consoles.

Unfortunately you can not share the same Xbox account on two consoles at the same time. For both of you to play on two different consoles at the same time would require two different accounts. It doesn't cost anything to create an account for Xbox Live.
    However, it will cost BOTH accounts to have Gold subscriptions.
  4. mighty alpha389 Win User

Add ons and another profile

I'm trying the same thing. I have two boys who both want to play at the same time. How do I create two profiles that can play at the same time?
  5. Smwutches Win User

can i have the same account playing on two different consoles at the same time?

You cannot be signed into the same account on both consoles at the same time. But you can share your games on whatever console is set as your Home console.
  6. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass Ultimate PC e Console simultâneo.

Realistically this wouldn’t work, it only works if both of you are sharing on xbox using the home xbox feature and having both accounts on the same xbox. If you plan on playing at same time across two seperate devices it wont work with two seperate accounts.
    As mentioned it is advised not to use the same account shared to play at the same time
Thema:

1. How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both. - Similar Threads - Xbox’s playing same

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?: If I own a PC game and have an active XBox subscription, how can I play the same game? Gives me a message like can't play the game as someone already is attempting to play the game (even if there...
  4. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  5. How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?: We can split screen but have 3 players and looking to start a Trio. f62a4b3e-4dca-4c93-97cc-50badc9449a2
  6. Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.: I want to play separate games on Xbox one and an Xbox x at the same time, but when I boot up a game on one it boots me from the other. How can we play different games at the same time?...
  7. 3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time: I have just bought my daughter an Xbox One - S for xmas. I myself have an Xbox X which I also recently bought and my other daughter (A) already has my old console. Daughter A - Logs her Xbox...
  8. How can my husband and I play our Xbox One and our new Xbox Series X at the same time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can my husband and I play our Xbox One and our new Xbox Series X at the same time...: Furthermore, we primarily play Game Pass Ultimate or Ubisoft + games which complicates matters? Ive scoured many resources and tried several things involving home xbox, family, etc to no avail....
  9. Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?: My brother and I are going on vacation soon but we can't bring our Xbox. We still want to play our Co-Op games (mainly LEGO games are the co-op ones we have), and we know remote play is a thing....
  10. Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account?: Hi, my son has a Xbox Series X at our home and just got a Xbox Series S at his mums house, I have logged in with his details on the Series S so he can access his games etc, does this mean you can...