How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?

Discus and support How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My buddy and I have Xbox One X consoles. I have the Tomb Raiders game. It doesn't seem to have multiplayer mode, so I would like to be able to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkTiede, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MarkTiede
    MarkTiede Guest

My buddy and I have Xbox One X consoles. I have the Tomb Raiders game. It doesn't seem to have multiplayer mode, so I would like to be able to play the game on my console and stream that to my buddy's console. How the heck can one do that?

OR... Can I play it through a connection from my PC to the console and then use skype or something to share it to my buddy's Mac?

I could have sworn that I played some of my games from the PC using the controller, but it was so long ago, I don't know how I did it and the apps I can run on the PC don't seem to have a way to do what I want.

Any ideas at all?

:)

MarkTiede, Mar 21, 2020
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Hi MarkTiede,

Thanks for taking time to ask your question in the forums. One solution would be to broadcast your gameplay to Mixer. Your friend could view the broadcast from his Xbox One and also chat while you broadcast your gameplay. This link will provide you with
    any more information that you may need to get your broadcast up ad running Broadcast to Mixer from Xbox One

I hope this helps. Happy Gaming
  3. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Oque sempre faco e transmitir meus jogos no mixer e convidar eles pra um grupo de audio assim eles podem me acompanhar eu jogando e conversamos sobre o game.
  4. MarkTiede Win User

When I broadcast through Mixer, how do I make it available ONLY to my buddy?
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Hello you could broadcast so your friend could join your broadcast and watch you

Hope this helps

Enjoy your day

@plushrelic
  6. MarkTiede Win User

Broadcasting through mixer has a long delay. Is it because everyone is at home playing now? Or is the delay inherent with Mixer? I was telling my buddy what was happening and it was several seconds before he would see it on his end. Also I let him share
    the controller and he couldn't see the results of jumping, for instance, until it was too late to respond to other things that might have to be done after that.

Is there some other option?

And didn't there used to be a way to play remotely on the PC using the controller at the PC through bluetooth or something. Maybe I could share the PC screen. Or is that a capability that Microsoft removed? I thought I used to have an Xbox app for the
    PC, but I'm not spotting it. Any ideas?

... time passes ...

I managed to get the game to play on my PC with the controller connected via bluetooth and the PC and console on the same wifi network using the Xbox Console Companion.

So, never mind on that part. Now I have to see if I can share with my buddy on Skype share screen.

... time passes ...

I was able to start a skype video session between my PC and my wife's PC and share the screen of Xbox Console Companion. Response time was excellent (as one would expect on a single local network). Later, I'll see if I can get a Skype session going with
    my buddy and see how that goes.

... time passes ...

It worked well with Skype (after we finally got connected since he had trouble with his webcam being recognized and his phone seeming to be preventing him from answering on his computer). We finally used the Skype app on my PC and his Mac after uninstalling
    from his iPhone. Not sure if the uninstalling was necessary. Response time was VERY good. The only thing we missed was that I apparently can't share my controller with him which was something that mixer allowed.
Thema:

1. How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game? - Similar Threads - buddy watch Shadow

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...: I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox. 293ced9a-7138-4667-ba5b-a4b9b0e3fabe
  8. Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff: I'd really prefer for them not to get perma ban. Considering we all say messed up stuff, I'd rather be the one to take the fall for all this It was a joke I didn't think They would get in trouble...
  9. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  10. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...