How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

Discus and support How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdityaKansara, Jul 25, 2023.

1. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams.

:)

AdityaKansara, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Ritez Owens Win User

How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams.

please
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
  5. Hero Chao Win User

THQ's

Most games have a free trial with Online Passes. You can play for 7 days to try out the game online, and if you like it, you pay $10 for access to it.

Or just buy the game new and get the pass for free.

I honestly don't see what the big deal here is.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Game Pass Games + All DLC

I think it would be great that if it was on the Game Pass all the DLC content was available. It would be nice to experience the game as a whole. However, if i was a developer i could see how this would cost money as a business stand point. At least
    they are offering the game at a "free" (not counting the game pass subscription fee), they can at least make up some money buy offering the DLC at a discounted price.
Thema:

How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

1. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money... - Similar Threads - Game pass free

2. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  3. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  4. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  5. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  6. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  7. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  8. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  9. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to claim the free xbox game pass: So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it....
  10. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b