how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP

Discus and support how can i get unbanned from microsoft rewards HELP in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was informed i had been banned from 'rewards points' on phone, laptop and xbox i cant earn points through my game pass or anywhere else, the reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarkLycan79, Jun 11, 2023.

1. DarkLycan79
    DarkLycan79 Guest

i was informed i had been banned from 'rewards points' on phone, laptop and xbox i cant earn points through my game pass or anywhere else, the reason given was i had been using a VPN but they didnt say when or where i had supposedly used this VPN which i havent or i would have alot more points than i have or had as ive been blocked from using them. they said if i didnt use a VPN i should show them proof by providing my Bing Diagnostics. they told me how to get them but there is no link or email or anything where you can send it, tried pasting it to the helpdesk its too big ive requested to talk to someone by live chat or phone but get nowhere, the only responce i get is a standard reply is your banned you used a vpn. Can anybody pls help thanks

:)

DarkLycan79, Jun 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: