How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

Discus and support How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Breighanna Fetty, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still does not recognize the Realms update. What can I do?

:)

Breighanna Fetty, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Breighanna F, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand the problem you are presenting, with the intention of helping you I am going to suggest you perform the following steps:

Click the three-dot menu icon again, but this time select "Settings" from the menu. On the Settings page, make sure the toggle switch for "Automatically update apps" is turned on. This ensures that your installed apps will be updated automatically, and you will receive notifications when updates are available.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3caf0f3b-4fae-45c8-b429-082a1e97293f

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are gamers like you who help other gamers with basic problems, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know as I will be happy to offer my help.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. CavonteDavis Win User

Game

My fornite was updating and it took to long so i had to unstall it and try again but the mircosoft store was not working. Hurylry up and fix this because i cant play online games
  4. StevenWay1 Win User

games

I'm aware I purchase via the mircosoft store, question is can it be played as a stand alone game on windows 11. Thanks.
  5. Andreas Christalon Win User

my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

• next question, a credit card is stored to renew my 365 Office beginning of december, how can I disable the money transfer then?

• if I would create another mircosoft account, are the purchases from my xbox lost?
  6. SN4K3YwentB00M Win User

the punisher warzone

Xbox live ambassadors can not help get game onto Xbox Live Arcade,as that is upto to mircosoft as the ambassadors dont actually work for mircosoft.

It would be good though as I enjoyed playing The Punisher
Thema:

1. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update? - Similar Threads - Mircosoft Store recognize

2. how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?: I can't download anything outside of mircosoft so when im trying to download a game it doesn't let me unless it is inside of the mircosoft app how do I take this off?...
  3. 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

in XboX Insiders
    2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...: the biggest and number one thing xbox, mircosoft, windows can do is stop lying this is the main reason why you dumbasses are so disliked period ! dont think this will be eazy because it will not...
  4. What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.: I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead of them struggling to redeem them on the...
  5. Mircosoft GameinPut. Freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mircosoft GameinPut. Freezing.: Can someone PLEASE!!!! help me the *Mircosoft GameInput. was install with some other Xbox stuff and ever since then like 20-30mins after i have been getting Freezing it's been a week now i have...
  6. cannot download Red dead redemption 2 in PC with mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download Red dead redemption 2 in PC with mircosoft store: i purchased red dead redemption 2 in microsoft store via XBOX series X , and as i know mostly the game i get in xbox , with same xbox game pass account , i can also download in PC. But I got...
  7. My xbox games are not working and my mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox games are not working and my mircosoft store: It says error code xdrde544 when i try to lauch mircosoft store and my games are not working why is that happening i don't get it also it says updated needed it says please try again later in a...
  8. i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting bsod when i try to play any game from the mircosoft store.: its not my hardware as i can play all my games on steam and all my drivers are up to date. Pretty annoyed since i got the game pass for 3 months. 83731de6-70b5-40a0-99a2-11409d858c6c
  9. Minecraft store and mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store and mircosoft store: Recently I installed Minecraft again, high hopes to have fun with friends and my brother again. I planned on paying for realms on the windows 10 version. That way my brothers can play together...
  10. $349 Console Mircosoft Store Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    $349 Console Mircosoft Store Canada: "RUMOR" has it that the 50$ off coming up Nov 2nd will be available in Canada only at Microsoft stores, just read it on reddit and another forum, I'm going to call my local Microsoft store on...