How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

Discus and support How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I,ve tried chatting with the support chat. Filled out and submitted questions about whats happening. I cant get intouch with anybody. It says to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Todd Johnson2, Oct 2, 2023.

1. How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

I,ve tried chatting with the support chat. Filled out and submitted questions about whats happening. I cant get intouch with anybody. It says to contact bank. Its being made from my paypal and paypal tells me to resolve with microsoft. I have pictures of the payments the account thats linked to my email thats not mine and payment history but dont know where to load them

:)

Todd Johnson2, Oct 2, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my account?

3. HaMyung Song Win User

Refund refused after fraudulent purchase on my account.

Hi, I have similar situation like you about recent fraudulent purchase and MS refuse to refund this wrong payment....

Check this link

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...lent-and/fd966693-af7c-4205-b0c0-4581ba6a13c3

A digital xbox giftcard was purchased on my account, it wasnt purchased by anyone in our household and was purchased using my paypal account (which i never use for microsoft purchases) and an email containing a code to redeem was received. Strangely enough i received a security alert shortly after saying that someone else might have accessed my account. Microsoft are refusing to refund me and I have having great difficultly trying to contact them to challenge this, finding their support absolutely rubbish. Any suggestions?
  4. JamesMurphy1798 Win User

Requested warranty for elite controller and xbox still havent sent me a label and there is no way to get in contact with them

Hello again, you can click on the link below and choose the option: Get fast automated support, 24/7

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
    what do you not understand about how i cant actually get through to talking to a real person. the virtual agent links me towards the "call back" and then whenever i put my number in it says it won't work. I need direct contact from someone at microsoft because they have given no proper way to contact them
  5. JemVanWin Win User

Unauthorised transactions

If they are not showing up on your order history it's highly likely that someone is using your payment details on another account.

If this is the case contact your Bank/Branch immediately and report as suspected fraudulent transactions.
  6. SwiftFawn800031 Win User

Unable to change Gamertag after necessary change...

Yea I get all that...how do I get in contact with someone from XBOXLIVE that I can speak to about this
Thema:

How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my...

1. How can I get someone from microsoft to contact me about fraudulent payments linked to my... - Similar Threads - someone microsoft contact

2. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  5. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  6. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  7. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  8. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  9. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  10. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...