How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I...

Discus and support How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my new hp 15 laptop won’t work on roblox voice chat I’ve been looking everywhere and doing everything to get it to work so could someone help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paisley sabedra, Nov 7, 2022.

1. How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I...

Hello, my new hp 15 laptop won’t work on roblox voice chat I’ve been looking everywhere and doing everything to get it to work so could someone help me with it?

:)

paisley sabedra, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I wanna play on it.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Paisley, Roblox developer removed the voice chat option.

"In order to enable voice chat in Roblox, players must have a 13+ account and be able to verify that they are indeed 13 years old or older. This verification is done through the Account Info section of Settings, which is accessed by clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen."

https://gamerant.com/roblox-how-to-enable-voice...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. boogiebeans Win User

BSOD from launching/playing Roblox

hellooo, yes this only happens to Roblox as it's the only game downloaded in my laptop. I downloaded the launcher through the Roblox website, my laptop's model is huawei matebook d15 (which is built for academic purposes, but based on my research it can handle games like Roblox, so I'm a bit confused on that) and my processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz, my installed ram is 8 GB. As said in the question I cleared space, toggled the properties of the launcher, I also deleted it and reinstalled it but it still didn't work. Besides that my laptop has its own laptop stand and the environment I'm in isn't really dusty and dirty that's why my device doesn't overheat all the time to the point my laptop crashes and gets the BSOD
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

How can I get my downloaded puzzles from my old laptop on my new laptop

Hey there,

Glad to hear you were able to get you question answered.

Game On!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. ColorfulLizard1 Win User

How can I get my downloaded puzzles from my old laptop on my new laptop

After receiving no responses to this, I contacted XBOX Community Chat. My initial thought was that there were files on my old laptop that I had to copy over but didn't know what files they might be. The Ambassador I spoke to assured me that all of the
    puzzles I had done was stored in my MS account. Since all other aspects were already available, gold, past achievements, etc, I considered the possibility that the downloads just weren't automatic. Sure enough, as I downloaded the collections marked free, all
    progress on them was in place. Those that were initially purchased with gold were also free and also had any and all progress reflected as well.
  6. hobblejp Win User

can i play this on my laptop?

Here Op

Use this it will tell you if you can and on what settings ish

[click me link]
Thema:

How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I...

1. How can I get roblox vc on my laptop the laptop is a hp15 so can I get some help because I... - Similar Threads - roblox laptop laptop

2. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  3. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  4. My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my...: My roblox made my laptop screen freezes when i open it and i had to hard restart to open my laptop. 2e0d8a07-fdc9-4fe2-8899-1f417687d77d
  5. On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do: ROBLOX CONTROL 11268bd2-a8a2-48a9-ae25-2eac7277c3c3
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  8. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  9. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...
  10. Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop says locking when i play roblox even though i wiped my pc.: About 5 weeks ago I noticed when I played Roblox my laptop randomly said locking and then hibernated I did a full wipe today and it still says locking whenever I play, this has been bugging me a...