How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ??

Discus and support How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tryna find out how to get RayTracing to work on Xbox without needing a PC, Ive seen a few sites suggest tester pack but I'm unaware or packs that work... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Og_Elon, Nov 24, 2022.

  1. /u/Og_Elon
    /u/Og_Elon Guest

    How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ??


    Tryna find out how to get RayTracing to work on Xbox without needing a PC, Ive seen a few sites suggest tester pack but I'm unaware or packs that work on xbox. Any advice will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Og_Elon
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Og_Elon, Nov 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Help Cold War raytracing series S

    Hi,

    The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. dempup Win User

    How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

    Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

    You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  4. johnbarker8 Win User

    Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

    I own the digital x/s version and had it installed (with HD assets) on the series s back in dec, just bought a series x this week transfered my games over looking forward to turning on raytracing to find it nowhere to be downloaded not on the install files or anything. Weirdly though I do have the install of HD assets still but that may have been from transfer between consoles instead of downloading it from the Internet.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    So I'm thinking of buying a new Xbox series s.

    the tv for xbox needs to be 4k to support hdr, raytracing will work but your image is gonna look pretty poor, you would be better getting a cheap used monitor about 27" and at least 1080p or another cheap tv. 120fps will not work, you need a proper high refresh monitor which supports console 120hz or a very expensive tv that supports high refresh.

    series s cannot upscale to your tv, it would have to downscale as your tv does not have the ability to show more that 720p.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    how do vulkan games like doom eternal run on xbox

    Pretty sure they're not using Vulkan on Xbox.

    How they run depends on what console you're using. On Series X they're excellent, and Doom Eternal even has raytraced reflections on the Series X hardware. The RT can drop the FPS to just below 60 occasionally, but it's largely flawless.

    On the now older Xbox One S their resolution is limited to around 900P, but they run much smoother and in higher res on the One X and Series X.

    If you've got a Series X, Doom 2016, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and Wolfenstein Youngblood play really well. No major performance issues. Digital Foundry on YouTube have conducted extensive tests on these games. I would check them out.

    Doom Eternal Next-Gen Upgrade: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/ Series S - All Modes Tested
Thema:

How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ??

Loading...
  1. How can I get RayTracing to work on Series S ?? - Similar Threads - RayTracing Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Why isnt raytracing in Minecraft on X/S after over 4 years?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt raytracing in Minecraft on X/S after over 4 years?: Minecraft has had ray tracing capabilities since December 2020 and used to be available on the Xbox X/S in a beta but has since been locked out. Its been over 4 years so why hasn't it been enable...
  10. I want to get raytracing for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    I want to get raytracing for Minecraft: I wanna get it, but I don't see it in previews on the insider app(concluded) submitted by /u/EntrepreneurUsed676 [link] [comments]