How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it

Discus and support How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanna play gta but my Xbox Been stuck on Troy le shooter for 1 month I need to get off it 751eabed-5153-49c9-b6aa-54dd02206f74 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juanito Valle, Jan 22, 2023.

1. How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it

I wanna play gta but my Xbox Been stuck on Troy le shooter for 1 month I need to get off it

:)

Juanito Valle, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox having some issues.

Are you not having the option to reset the console from the troubleshooter page?

Try doing the reset again and see if you get that option.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in on another outlet.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one to SYNC controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "Reset this Xbox" and then "Keep games and apps".

If you are still not getting this option, I would already recommend updating the console through the USB flash drive.

Instructions here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that does not work, your console might already be having a hardware/software issue and needs repair.

For repair options:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

Note: Only available for Series console repairs.
  3. PingGuerrer0 Win User

Hello Juanito,

Regarding your concern, kindly press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Once the console is turned off, unplug it from the wall for 2 minutes.

After 2 minutes, plug back in, then press and hold the PAIR / BIND button and the EJECT button. Then TAP the power button once to power up. Listen for the second power-up tone, once you hear it release the buttons. (If you have the all-digital version of Xbox One S/ Series S, just press and hold the PAIR button).
    Your console should boot up on a green troubleshooting screen if done correctly. You will need to choose RESET from there, then keep games and apps.

After the reset, the console should set up again. It will then ask if you want to use the old settings. Decline it and start with a new setting.
  4. monkeyfreak713 Win User

Controller not syncing

A USB cable would make this a lot easier. As you could connect it directly to the console or a PC and update the firmware for the controller via the USB cable and the Xbox Accessories app.

This page has a number of other steps to try in troubleshooting: Troubleshoot controller.

Let me know if that doesn't resolve your issue.
    I don’t mind using a usb if it’s only temporary to fix it. Thank you!! Will try when I find one and get back to you.
  5. Kaning Lamig25 Win User

OSUDT problems

Hi, you may try these steps. If the OSUDT is not being accepted by your console, you can load the console troubleshooter. Do this without the USB Flash drive

1. Press and hold Power, Eject and Bind button all at the same time.

2. Wait for 3 beeps and the troubleshooter will load.

3. Once the troubleshooter loaded, you will see 4 options "Reset, Turn Off, Continue, Update) Update will be grayed-out if you have no USB Flash Drive

4. Select Continue first if it will load your dashboard, if not

5. Select Reset then select Reset and Keep my Games and Apps

Hope this helps.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fortnite on Mac via Xbox Cloud Gaming

Thanks for the update. Can be an issue with the outdated OS. But we can try some troubleshooting steps from your side and try to fix this.

First, can you try connecting the controller via USB cable to your MacBook Air? Maybe it gets recognized in that way.

Also, instead of Safari please try using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome and test with and without cable there

Let me know how it goes with each one
Thema:

1. How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it - Similar Threads - off troubleshooter without

2. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  5. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  6. How do you get troubleshooting off the screen when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get troubleshooting off the screen when updating: I need help with troubleshooting b5a6f86f-69a0-488c-a1d0-739869d17058
  7. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  8. Xbox One X Power Button Flashing On and Off Fast in Troubleshoot Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Power Button Flashing On and Off Fast in Troubleshoot Mode: Hey guys! Hope you’re doing well this Friday (U.S.). Was wondering what a constantly flashing power button means. It didn’t flash for 5 seconds or anything, it was constantly flashing pretty fast....
  9. My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns off after i load up the troubleshoot menu? PLEASE HELP!: Ok so for a couple months ive been having issues with my system making eject noises and turning on by itself after shutdown..so today as im on it kept freezing while i was on the dashboard and my...
  10. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!: Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was using it today and as im scrolling through the...