How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

Discus and support How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kaspa blackburn, Nov 24, 2023.

1. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u

:)

kaspa blackburn, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, kaspa B. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

You may want to try recovering your account by following some recommendations available in this thread, besides the phone verification:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7409edbb-4633-401f-9dc9-9e7a49773295

However, in case the methods there don’t work for you, the last option is submitting the account recovery form, which can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

how do i get my account back on my Xbox one

4. Jake Caley Win User

Hello I have another account I need to get in too

Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a random phone number or a phone number I don’t have anymore but on my Xbox I have the account I’m trying to get into but when I try to reset password it still sends it to a unknown phone number so I can get into the account but I can’t reset the password is there still anyway I can reset my password or am I just stuck with the unknown one I have now
    Also I am scared to guess my password to many times and lock my account out again
  5. Megan King3 Win User

How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

I've done it repeatedly. I even updated the app info on my child's account so there was more to match with, and it still says there isn't enough information.

I don't understand how there isn't an override with the account being attached to my parent account. I've seen so many posts in this forum with the same frustration.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

Hi Megan K, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you want to know how to change the password of your child's account, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search here in the community forum and found a response from Independent Advisor Ravikumar Vadamalai where he suggests the following:

Could you check if you have given consent for child accounts from the Security app?

1. Visit family.microsoft.com and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Click the three dots above your child's account and choose the <Manage consent=""> option
    3. You will be redirected to the *Manage permissions* page, where you can see all the children that are part of your account.
    4. Check if you have options to edit child account information.

Could you try this option provided in the following forum?

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b5baa52a-c7b4-48b3-9414-4a3a870f055f

Sign in to your account on the device, and then go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage Other Accounts. Check if you can change the password. If you still can't change your password, go to https://account.live.com/password/reset.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ffaa96b1-efee-4d72-aa31-db64a86d6b7d

I hope this information is useful to you. Please feel free to come back if you need additional information.

Best regards,
    Courtney.</Manage>
Thema:

1. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password - Similar Threads - account phone forgotten

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  5. My Phone Number is not recognising on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Phone Number is not recognising on my Microsoft account: I am trying to add my Phone number on my account and when i Type in the code and my password in their a message saying that it can't add my phone and i need it for Microsoft rewards...
  6. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  7. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  8. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  9. How do I access my account without the phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my account without the phone number?: I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the old phone number. How do I access my account...
  10. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....