How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3?

Discus and support How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnorPajer, Nov 10, 2023.

1. ConnorPajer
    ConnorPajer Guest

I have been playing Gears 3 on the xbox one recently, using the cloud to keep track of my player data. Today I got reset on all of my stats after the game crashed while i was loading into the next campaign mission on arcade. Is there any way for me to recover the player data? It says I don't have unlocks from achievements in past Gears games like the medal for having veteran gear achievement from Gears of War 2.

:)

ConnorPajer, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Are both your cloud and local saves jeopardized? If that is the case, then unfortunately you will have to start afresh. You will not be able to recover your progress. However, if that is not the case, you can go offline to kick start with your local storage save. You can then go back online once in game, then you'll be prompted on which storage you want to use between local and cloud. Select local and link it to cloud.

I hope this helps.
  3. II Redskinz II Win User

achievements/ cache :(

Sounds good! Do you think my past gears of war game stats are okay? Such as gears of war 3
  4. Ramses Moran Win User

How do I get my Gears Of War 3 stats back

What if I already played the game
  5. Ramses Moran Win User

I went to re-sync but it didn't change anything does that mean it's gone for good?
  6. Francia J. Win User

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
Thema:

1. How can I get my stats back for Gears of War 3? - Similar Threads - stats Gears War

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move all my fortnite stats to a new account with a new email?: I used to play fortnite a lot on my series x and my account turned out to be linked to my dad's email from xbox. Now I got myself a PC and I can still get on his account but I would want to have...
  4. Trouble playing a new game that wont stat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app...
  5. why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...: i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to...
  6. Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats: Hi,can somebody help me with game bar , actually it doesn't show me gpu stats , have anyone experienced it , 10 days ago it used to show gpu , but ... 689e1105-9623-4d31-b9fb-0235bbdf5435
  7. Reset black ops 2 rank stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset black ops 2 rank stats: I sent a email to treyarch/activision and requested that my black ops 2 rank stats be reset to zero or deleted, so I can start from the beginning. They sent me a email back saying that Xbox can...
  8. How do I reset my MW2 2009 stats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my MW2 2009 stats?: So I went into a lobby and there was a person with a mod menu and he gave everyone unlock all do I immediately left and I don't know how to reset my stats on my Xbox...
  9. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...
  10. PvZ GW2 Time Played Stat not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ GW2 Time Played Stat not showing: Just out of curiosity, I'm a bit obsessed with stats and I don't know why there's no stats (Time Played) showing up for certain games. For some games, it says e.g. 15d 12hr 34m (for Overwatch)...