How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up

Discus and support How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turn my Xbox on to set it up got the code off the TV to put in my phone to connect wouldn't connect turned it off and now I can't get the code back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Greene1, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Paul Greene1
    Paul Greene1 Guest

I turn my Xbox on to set it up got the code off the TV to put in my phone to connect wouldn't connect turned it off and now I can't get the code back to connect it

:)

Paul Greene1, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Paul Greene1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox. To retrieve your setup code, please follow these steps:

1. Turn on your Xbox and go to the "Settings" menu.

2. Select "System" and then "Console info".

3. Your setup code should be displayed on the screen.

If you're still having trouble connecting your Xbox, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Paul Greene1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. AngelObullets Win User

how to set up x box to my pc

Hi there

Are you meaning to capture game play or asking how to set up the xbox app on windows 10?.
  5. thomas Inn Win User

game sharing

hi thanx for the reply think the problem we are having is since he set up his new x box ove lost acrss to the games we share on my x box one wixh was fine before he set up his series x
  6. Dubstep Kittens Win User

My Set Up

Thema:

1. How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up - Similar Threads - set code was

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues: I’m trying to set up Xbox one s using an iPhone 15 promax, when it comes to setting up network connection to the box it says the code on the tv is wrong? I have tried everything troubleshoot from...
  4. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  5. I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back: Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time ee24fd99-a071-49de-8cba-3f54c81f7f96
  6. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  7. Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...: So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i fix this?? Im about to give up with xbox’s if...
  8. Profile/settings/streaming services error code

in XboX Insiders
    Profile/settings/streaming services error code: On my Xbox S I've been unable to go into my profile by any means, once I try it gives me this error code: "0x80070490". It also will not allow me on any the settings option giving me a different...
  9. New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV: New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV. 95dd35f3-6074-4338-a5f2-e9cb9f66b4a2
  10. The set up code is not working. It keeps kicking me out. I have reset my phone and the xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The set up code is not working. It keeps kicking me out. I have reset my phone and the xbox.: Cannot complete setup. Code does not work. Network signal is strong. d0b1b8e8-2903-4665-a959-7ba27921b7d0