How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

Discus and support How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Peter Anderson6, Feb 4, 2024.

1. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox

:)

Peter Anderson6, Feb 4, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

When you start the game using the account you played with on Forza Horizon 3, it should automatically sync the save to your new Xbox.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
    The local Forza Horizon 4 save games are located here:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData

There should be a wgs folder in there which is the save folder.

Not entirely sure how to get the local copy synced to the cloud without the cloud over-riding the local copy though...way beyond my ability to understand
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

How can I get back my Forza Horizon 5 progress

Just for clarity, were you playing through the Xbox app on your old laptop as well?
Thema:

1. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one - Similar Threads - progress Forza horizon

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  5. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  6. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress: Had a good save file, then booting a fresh install on a laptop it started a new game for whatever reason, and it seems it wrote that save to the Xbox cloud. Even on Xbox where the game had the old...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....
  10. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...